Accelerated Services ??

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by Reg4, Jan 1, 2023.

1. richardson918

richardson918 Light Load Member

Feb 23, 2020

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FallenStar

FallenStar Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2017
    Charlotte, NC
    Could you elaborate on the pay a bit? $8k every two weeks - is that before or after truck note, fuel, escrow deposit, etc? Seems like it would have to be after some expenses anyway, because $210k/yr as O/O would be rough.

I've talked to several AS guys and they all seem happy. My wife and I are interested. We're just digging around to see what we can find out.

Numb Thanks this.
  4. CarhaulingKev

CarhaulingKev Bobtail Member

Oct 4, 2018
    Does anyone on the thread know the owner operator split with AS? I’ve heard in the past that it’s an 80/20 split or 85/15.

Can anyone confirm?

What does the owner operator pay for and what does the company pay for?

Who pays for insurance? Who pays for permits and tags?

What does AS provide for their 15–20% split?

richardson918 Thanks this.
  5. richardson918

Feb 23, 2020
    Take home lol I try to average at least 15k or more every 2 weeks after high fuel escrow truck note insurance tag tolls etc I normally take home 6-8k that’s a fact but everyone operates differently & again 2 sides to every story & most people over here can’t operate a business but I’m happy with what I do my wife is happy kids happy some weeks good some weeks bad but my good outweighs the bad but again I been here for awhile

Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
    FallenStar and Banker Thank this.
  6. richardson918

Feb 23, 2020
    You get 84 percent of the rate & you pay for everything fuel insurance truck note maintenance on truck & trailer basically the same you would pay for running on your own authority just ask any A/S driver

FallenStar Thanks this.
  7. richardson918

Feb 23, 2020
    My yearly average is about 300k or more that’s usually the average end for most folks some folks make a lot more I’m genuinely happy with what I make it was rough the first year I started but it definitely got better for me just figuring out how to run my truck which lanes to take pissing off dispatch lol for not taking certain loads but again I mind my business run my truck a certain way & it works out for me

FallenStar Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.