Accident,no ticket

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by ardatrucker, Jun 22, 2017.

1. ardatrucker

ardatrucker Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2016
    Hi everybody's
    I been just reading here and today decided to ask a question about a situation that I had past fews months ,I am local driver with less than a year experience and I was in stop light,I was making a left turn and just after the left I'll make another left so I tried to wide my turn since there's a stoped traffic in my left and one car tried to cut me off,so I had to stop just on he's right front tire,my trailer rear tire touched he's right side but no damage,
    So he called the cups ,the officer told him that it was he's fault and give me a citation number and he said u good to go,no ticket ,my record still clean nothing show up,company didn't said anything about it
    My question is:do I still have a clean record ?means my csa,or anything I should worry about it
    I just got new job and never had any issues .
    Thanks and I'll really appreciate any answers

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. boesshawn

boesshawn Bobtail Member

Dec 25, 2015
    If it's not showing up on your driving record from the state you currently are licensed in, I wouldn't worry about. It is possible to request a copy of your csa report here for $10.00 Pre-Employment Screening Program - Let's Get Started. So if your really worried you might request it.

4. ardatrucker

Jul 31, 2016
    Thanks for the answer
    No I didn't get anything on my driving record since I check it after 4 months of the accident and doesn't shows any accident or tickets

5. BUMBACLADWAR

BUMBACLADWAR Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2013
    No,Were Going to NDP here,Get Your AO Squared Away,so Your Good To Go!! Seriously though,No Ticket= No Accident.

6. baha

baha Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2013
    ga
    If you did not have to be a wit. in court you should be in the clear

BUMBACLADWAR Thanks this.
  7. ebill45

ebill45 Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2011
    dalton ga
    It won't show up on your driving record. Only if one of the vehicles were towed would it classify as a reportable accident.

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  8. solitary_con

solitary_con Light Load Member

Mar 2, 2007
    Cook County, IL
    Any type of incidents where your license number is taken, usually shows up on your PSP.

9. Aradrox

Aradrox Heavy Load Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Not true my accident did not... Now if DOT writes a report it's different... If dot had showed up instead of local it would of been on CSA and PSP

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  10. ardatrucker

Jul 31, 2016
    no DOT officer just a local cop and it didn't took him even 10min,checked my registration,insurance and my license and give everything back to me and said you good to go,if anything came up from that's the citation number ,that's all

11. Aradrox

Aradrox Heavy Load Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Then you should be good if it hasn't shown on MVR yet (would still show not at fault) unless someone does a record check with either that state or local municipality they should never see it.... Now your company is required to keep the accident report for a certain time period I believe ( you did send them a copy right I think your still legally required to even if not at fault)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.