Accident on a new Cdl

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Spiritguide, Jul 22, 2021.

1. TrustedFR8

TrustedFR8 Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2021

I haven't read every post on here but in case no one mentioned it Western Express will definitely hire you within days of applying as long as you still have a pulse that is. probably you will already be on their list of top 10 drivers in the fleet.

All joking aside you can start at Western Express amd it won't be the best paying work and you won't be treated professionally as we all deserve to be BUT it gives you the opportunity to keep driving to gain more experience with seat time. And you can clean up your record by letting that one mistake you made slowly fade away into history over time. Kind of like the first STD i got in college

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Beeg

Beeg Bobtail Member

Jul 26, 2021
    Wisconsin
    3 weeks out of training, I had a trailer disconnect in our yard at the first trucking company I worked for. Cut a left turn too tight and took out a traffic light during training at the second. 8 weeks in at the third company (they must've been desperate) without incident. Live and learn, and keep applying.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.