accident

Discussion in 'Marten' started by Ros de la rosa, Mar 5, 2016.

1. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Sounds like somebody was too close to the zipper rather then in the center of the lane.How much damage was done to the car?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ros de la rosa

Ros de la rosa Bobtail Member

Mar 5, 2016
    See I'm really worry about this because it's not what did or didn't do its about what ever they want to do and since I'm a owner op they probably don't care about what ever happens to me

4. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    you said there is no marks on your truck or trailer and he said you hit him with your truck,that doesn't add up in his favor.I assume you reported this to your insurance company?

5. Ros de la rosa

Mar 5, 2016
    Not really much just on the driver door and two scratches on the fender that they look all to me

6. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Wouldnt be surprised if the 4 wheelers claim to have neck injuries. You may be hearing from they're lawyers even if it aint your fault.

7. Ros de la rosa

Mar 5, 2016
    He can claim what ever he wants but I would fight in court and I would like ear his splenation on how come it's not a single scratch on my truck and how come I stop on my lane with out drifting to any other lane

8. Ros de la rosa

Mar 5, 2016
    I just DEL my load and everything was in place nothing move or fall down because I was not speeding and I brake with out have to look the brakes I never drive more than 50 mh in the city because I know that it's always some stupid driver in it

9. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    unfortunately that's all it takes.When I worked at kb a lady who worked at transcont which is part of Tyson said I hit her as she was coming in and I was going out.Cost me 750.00.kb took it out of my check to keep it off my record and so they didn't have to report it to their insurance company.There was no marks on the truck or trailer I asked safety many times to come outside and look at the trk and trailer.They wouldn't because they were too lazy instead blame the driver.I looked at the ladies vehicle the next day and all I and two other kb drivers seen was a scuff Mark.to this day I say I am innocemt .had I hit her I would have felt it.

10. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Bet you like to slap the #### out of that lady. She screwed you out of $750.

pattyj Thanks this.
  11. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    hope you took alot of pictures so you can prove what you say to the lawyers. Truck driver is always gonna get blamed (rolling Atm)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.