All American Xpress (AAX) in Calhoun, GA

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by REDD, Jul 12, 2009.

1. TNPRIDE1066

TNPRIDE1066 Light Load Member

Jun 11, 2009
    TRENTON ,GA
    Theres a reason you cant reach them by phone,,,,, they shut the calhoun treminal down. I work across the bridge from them. Everything is gone from their yard and the gates are padlocked.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. southpoint123

southpoint123 Light Load Member

Feb 4, 2011
    winter haven fl
    and rowland trucking ran them right out of lakeland to. they lost all there publix loads in lakeland there owner is a shady person

4. toothfairy

toothfairy Bobtail Member

Sep 2, 2011
    dallas,tx
    Drivers for AAX, Paying a reward for the locations of trucks or trailers.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
  5. TNPRIDE1066

TNPRIDE1066 Light Load Member

Jun 11, 2009
    TRENTON ,GA
    I have heard , now dont hold me to it ,but i was told that they reopened up in dalton, ga. Under the name, all american express southeast. For those that are looking for them.

123456 Thanks this.
  6. bbmyls2go

bbmyls2go Medium Load Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Chattanooga, TN
    No, you've got some similar company names but if its spelled Express (with the E) it's the credit card company
    All American Xpress Southeast in Dalton (spelled with the X) doesn't exist.
    All American Express Southeast in Dalton (spelled with the E) is the credit card company.
    All American Express Southeast in Chattanooga likewise is the credit card people.

Now in Dalton, GA
    All American Xpress (with the X) is listed as a transportation consultant. I'm not sure if this was part of AAX or not, the AAX terminal was in Calhoun, and their brokers worked at an office in Adairsville, GA. From what I can tell, the company (AAX) simply doesn't exist any more except on paper. IF Lewis attempts to make a go of it, he already has a new company registered, Runway Transportation, though it is listed at the Lakeland, FL address that has since been abandoned.

Finally, up in Chattanooga, there IS
    All American Xpress Southeast but it appears in SAFER to be a small owner operator company (2 trucks).

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  7. Ohms

Ohms Bobtail Member

Jul 26, 2011

im from lakeland not a driver for but the yard they had here was down the road from my place and i was lookin into them to apply before i noticed they moved the trucks, i believe i know where they got the trucks hidden right now a huge lot of em. and i see someone always moving a volvo around with a trailer parking it at multiple locations around town aswell

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.