Altom Transport

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Big_Red, Jan 10, 2015.

1. sshewins

sshewins Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2011
    No problem. Yeah, I've checked in a few trailers there. Waaaayyyy nicer than the Quala wash. That place sucks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    Well ya'lls trailers make it nicer. Altom has ridiculously nice equipment. If I didn't make such good money at Trimac I would switch over in a minute. Never meet an Altom driver that wasn't professional and happy.

4. ncdriver1

ncdriver1 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Is there an Altom terminal in Maine? I'm looking at the website and I only see a map of the terminals, not actual physical locations. Looks like there is one way up there, well past Cape Cod in the Gulf of Maine almost to Canada...Any info on their North East terminals?

5. Jbond

Jbond Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2015
    any terminal close to pittsburgh

6. gizzmo88

gizzmo88 Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2015
    ohio
    Hey I currently work at altom transport I've been here since October of 2013 so about a year and a half they are a good company I've made good $ last year made 70k didn't work that hard this year I should make a decant amount morebut that depends on you. Equipment is good the maintain ce is kept up and kept clean we have happy drivers and upset drivers it depends on your out look they have treated me fairly before altom I bounced around a lot until I got into tanker with qc and they were alright but just not what I wanted then I found altom, I've had a couple ups and downs but that's anywhere you go over all is would deffiatley recommend them any more questions just ask thanks

pathfinder1361 Thanks this.
  7. Jbond

Jbond Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Gizzmo88, what terminal do you run out of ?

8. gizzmo88

gizzmo88 Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2015
    ohio
    I'm currently out of Indianapolis indiana but livery in ohio but I run out of all of our terminals

9. gizzmo88

gizzmo88 Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2015
    ohio
    I was out of hammond but decided to transfer down to indy since it was closer to the house just made more since and I do more of the types of runs I like

10. Jbond

Jbond Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2015
    What kind of rig do you have ? Im from Pittsburgh area to far from terminals ?

11. gizzmo88

gizzmo88 Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2015
    ohio
    I've got a 2014 peterbuilt 389 ext hood and I bet they would hire you we go to pa all the time

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.