Altom Transport

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Big_Red, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Jbond

Jbond Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2015
    do you take truck home ? and whats your home time , And if you dont mind Milage pay ,

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gizzmo88

gizzmo88 Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2015
    ohio
    I do take truck home and sometimes trailer or just drop trailer at tank wash I can be home every single weekend if I would like and use to and made around 65k a year but I currently stay out about 2 weeks at a time then take 4 days off some times five I just found that works better for me right cause I make more $ that way (I'm trying to payoff debt a little quicker then I will go right back to leaving out sunday night Monday morning and going back home on Friday

4. Jbond

Jbond Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2015
    do you take truck home ? and whats your home time , And if you dont mind Milage pay ,

5. gizzmo88

gizzmo88 Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2015
    ohio
    Oh and they pay 28 % of load if you have tanker experience believe

6. Jbond

Jbond Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Sounds good so they are flexable to work with on the home time issue

7. Jbond

Jbond Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2015
    benefits, vacation, rider policy

8. gizzmo88

gizzmo88 Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2015
    ohio
    Yea they always been pretty flexible if you came on I would recommend indy terminal they seem to be real flexible you just tell them what you need and as long as they have notice or its not real drastic they work with ya

9. gizzmo88

gizzmo88 Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2015
    ohio
    They have united health care from what I hear it's good I go through my wife's ins. They have good 401k with company match they do have rider police but not sure how old the individual has to be and 1 week vacation after 1 year 2 weeks after 2 years and I think 3 weeks after 3 years and not positive after that I think like 4 weeks after 10 years

10. gizzmo88

gizzmo88 Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2015
    ohio
    Oh I think it's 3 weeks after 5 years one of those to though lol sorry

11. gizzmo88

gizzmo88 Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2015
    ohio
    And if your wonderin about the percentage thing they keep the trucks grossing around 5k a week some of us do more and some do a little less but not much less than that so you can just take 5k x .28% and you can see rough gross numbers

Jbond Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.