Amazon Dedicated

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Hazardous, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Hazardous

Hazardous Light Load Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Hey y'all, its been a minute. So I have a kind of specific question.

Last February I started lease operating with a carrier. My wife and did incredibly well, and expanded our operation to 5 trucks. 1 team, 3 solos and us as a team.

We have talked about getting our own authority for some time now. One of the options we were looking at is Amazon dedicated freight. From what I have gathered it is different from the Relay load board because you get your whole route planned by Amazon....I think...it is #### near impossible to find any information without our own SCAC code and DOT/MC#

Is there anyone who hauls for amazon dedicated that I could talk to about their program? Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dockbumper

Dockbumper Medium Load Member

Apr 29, 2020
    I have heard that Amazon pays it's contractors as little as possible and expect a lot. But.....I have no first hand experience. I see some pretty beat up trucks hauling those Blue "Prime" Boxes though. I would think if the contracts were profitable, the big Megas would be snapping them up. Their business model allows them to run on a pretty slim profit margin. Good luck!

Brettj3876 Thanks this.
  4. pavrom

pavrom Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2012
    NE illinois
    I heard from my dispatch that amazon pays them very good ...year ago ...not sure what situation now

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted