Amazon middle mile provider

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Hichief67, Feb 3, 2018.

1. closeman

closeman Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2019
    If you could please send that information my way too. Greatly appreciate you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hybridge

Hybridge Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2019
    Would you please share the contact information with me as well. I operate out of Texas.

4. cbk2002

cbk2002 Bobtail Member

Jan 7, 2019
    Hi, could you send me a contact info please?thank you

5. Believe b

Believe b Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2019
    Could someone send me some information on Amazon, I'm in Atlanta

6. Believe b

Believe b Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2019
    Could you possibly send me some information on signing up wit Amazon or a contact number, I live in Atlanta

7. CJF220

CJF220 Bobtail Member

May 17, 2019
    I am new here can someone please send me conatct number and sign up info for Amazon please.
    TY

8. bkemp19

bkemp19 Bobtail Member

Jul 27, 2019
    Do you have the contact number I can call to get more info or a website maybe?

9. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    I was really trying to avoid this but I can't help myself. Do your research......read on here about Amazon....

If you can't even find a number or contact to even start how well do you think it's gonna go trying to get paid or if you have a problem and need to talk to a dispatcher? Not trying to be a dick but c'mon man, that's a red flag right there. What other job can you think of where you don't even know how to get hired? The CIA does intelligence work and you can apply right thru their website. It's boxes for a company that doesn't pay #### and you can't find a way in? That should tell you something right there.

Hotplate and kemosabi49 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.