Amazon Middle Mile Providers

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by youngtrucker25, Sep 21, 2017.

1. youngtrucker25

youngtrucker25 Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Hello,
    Long story short Interstate Distributor power only program is shutting down and I looked around and came across Amazon Middle Mile Provider option. I went trough sign up process ,but when it came down to looking up and booking loads couldn't really figure it out how to do it :( Is anyone familiar with it and willing break it down for me?
    Or any other suggestions for power only programs? I need it for my team so JB Hunt, Schneider,Prime,wont work due to not been able to provide us with miles.
    Out of the ones that i called in Forward Airs power only program sounded solid, so if any of you work there or got some type of feedback for me i would appreciate that a lot!

My apologies for too many questions fellow drivers.

2. Highway_Executive

Highway_Executive Light Load Member

Nov 4, 2016
    Chicago
    weird prime won't be able to run you, I know 2 contractors over there on their advance fleet program doing well but what areas do you run?

3. youngtrucker25

youngtrucker25 Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2017
    We ran east coast to west coast and back.We also got a flatbed 48 trailer,but cant find a broker that can keep my team busy. Finding a good broker this days is like finding a loyal girl lol

4. igor.kilimnik

igor.kilimnik Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2018

Has anyone successfully started to work with Amazon's Middle Mile Provider? I have not be able to contact anyone or get an application complete.

5. Hichief67

Hichief67 Bobtail Member

Feb 1, 2018
    Did you have any luck finding they're number

6. Hichief67

Hichief67 Bobtail Member

Feb 1, 2018
    Did you talk to someone yey

• Draft saved Draft deleted