amazon relay accont suspention

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by qheader, Mar 1, 2023.

1. qheader

qheader Bobtail Member

Mar 1, 2023
    i wokup to this setuation

Hello i need you advise about this situation last week I received a relay general notification to all career which said We are currently experiencing system issues that report carriers as non-compliant and automatically suspending carriers in error. We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible and will re-instate all carriers that were incorrectly suspended, due to this error. An updated communication will be sent as soon as the issue is resolved. but I received this e mail after that .

After an investigation of your account, it has come to our attention that your company is affiliated with a SCAC that has had its Relay Agreement terminated for multiple violations pursuant to Section 5(b) of the Amazon Relay Carrier Terms of Service. Accordingly, Amazon is suspending your company’s Relay account effective immediately pursuant to Section 5(a) of the Amazon Relay Carrier Terms of Service, which permits Amazon to terminate your company’s Relay Agreement for convenience upon 30 days’ written notice.

If you believe this decision has been made in error, please request an appeal by emailing ats-carriernotifications@amazon.com no later than [3/24/2023] (“Termination Date”). Otherwise, your company’s Relay account will be terminated as of the Termination Date and your company will be prohibited from booking any future work with Amazon.

Respectfully,

Attached Files:

• 0.jpg
      0.jpg
      File size:
      54.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    Did you read the other thread you posted in about this? You are not going to get back on with Amazon.

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Yeah, I thought tis was Deja Vu all over again.

5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Never could understand why drivers are so obsessed with signing with Amazon. Are the rates that good where drivers are risking life and limb over a load??

6. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Consistency and ease.

The freight is always there, the rate is the same, they dont have to worry about a "backhaul". They know where they're going, the dcs are easy to navigate, they don't need to do a lot of verbal communication.

It looks like "good money" until reality sets in, then they do something ill advised and get banned, then sign their truck onto their buddies authority and get it banned.

7. TheLoadOut

TheLoadOut Road Train Member

Nov 6, 2019
    Not to mention they cut you off right at the knees with what seems like no explanation at all.

8. TruckerPete1990

TruckerPete1990 Road Train Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Bentonville Arkansas
    Steady work but the rates are horrible. I make more per mile then they do and I'm leased to a carrier lol

9. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I know,right? I make more than they do and I’m a company driver!!:eek:

10. Sancar1

Sancar1 Bobtail Member

Mar 11, 2023
    Have you gotten back any response yet from Amazon? This happened to my company to the other day and we have not done business with anyone other than Amazon. We are writing to Appeal but no response

mal2478 Thanks this.
  11. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Have you hired anyone who previously worked for an Amazon contractor?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.