Amazon Relay-Invoicing/factoring

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Xtreme Carriers, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Xtreme Carriers

Xtreme Carriers Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2020
    Does anyone know how to add a factor company to amazon relay? been trying to do it after the set up, so i am already set up but all i can do it change the bank info. does anyone else have experience with this?
    or maybe does someone know how to find out about fuel advances?
    would love a contact number other than their support ticket system because 3 tickets into it and no response from them

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NJ TRUCK

NJ TRUCK Bobtail Member

Nov 27, 2013
    New Jersey
    There are a few video's on Youtube about running Amazon freight. Also a few threads here.

A few points I have seen,

If you are running under your own numbers and insurance they pay once a week, no need for factoring.
    If you are leased to another company then that's up to you and the company to figure out pay.
    No fuel advances, (you should be able to float your own fuel bill for a week).
    No tolls.

77fib77 Thanks this.
  4. Xtreme Carriers

Xtreme Carriers Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2020
    I have all that set up, did it personally, read through all the FAQs, talked to our factor company about it as well. I guess that's a big question in the factor community on how that all works.
    I am told by the boss of our company that he wants to run everything with our factor, so I am kind of stuck, unless I can find someone explain how to get Amazon to work with the factor and get an assignment done with them. I have sent in support tickets, but absolutely no response

77fib77 Thanks this.
  5. 23techsense

23techsense Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2023
    Did you can try to call Amazon?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.