Amazon Relay?

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by GMSmaterials, Feb 18, 2021.

1. GMSmaterials

GMSmaterials Bobtail Member

Jun 3, 2020
    New York
    Anyone familiar with Amazon Relay? Is this drop/hook work? Can you choose the area you want? Not looking for OTR. Appreciate any feedback.

Mooseontheloose Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    Yes mostly all loads are drop and hook and most are over nighters. Round trips is what your looking for and it’s a race to the bottom over their.

customer service sucks and Amazon bullies it’s operators.

Areas depend on if a DC exists.

4. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    You can do better than Amazon. Plenty of smaller companies you'll make out better. The container crowd switched to Amazon. Not really an upgrade, more like a lateral move

5. Tama Mai Hawaii Nei

Tama Mai Hawaii Nei Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    I spoke highly of Amazon during the holiday rush. Now I won't piss on their tires $1.21 per mile plus .25 fsc. Not worth your time. They ding your carrier score about everything they expect you to make Miami from Las Vegas in 21 hrs solo if your late it goes against your carrier score. They require teams to make it in 21 hrs also. They expect you to drive 600 miles in California in 11 hrs ding your score if you're late.

If you drop below 90% you won't get 1 day pay or have access to early freight. Their equipment is garbage the yard dogs #### them up I haven't had a trailer that pulled straight yet, the glad hands are bent, and tires are 50/50 if you'll have a flat when you arrive.

They'll reroute you and refuse to pay the extra miles they'll just pay the FSC on rerouted miles sometimes its 200 miles out your way.

Attached Files:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.