angry trucker ,dont work for paschall,ptl.trki

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by wadekaren, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jldilley

jldilley Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, In
    LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jldilley

jldilley Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, In
    I also saw a trucker lose all of his gear to a truck swap when I was with Werner. Pretty nuts but I heard the guy was really insubordinate so maybe he just left all his junk behind in a rage. Not quite sure.

4. rockyroad74

rockyroad74 Heavy Load Member

I learned along time ago, after a messy post x-mas layoff, that it is standard practice for companies to layoff or fire workers with zero notice. And, if you're going to be respectful by giving 2 weeks notice; it is standard for them to let you go at that moment. They are worried about sabotage and just apathy from the resigning worker in general.

I was soon called back from that layoff, since I was a hard worker and a cheap worker -- what makes a good slave in their eyes. But, I later found a better job and took pride in quitting, with zero notice, during a very busy week and right before I was scheduled to clock in. The exact same way a whole shift of us were layed off the day after x-mas.

The assistant manager was furious, until I reminded him of that x-mas lay off and how the women with kids were in a panic and actually crying. Then he shut up and listened for once.

The company was Wal-Mart.

Shadow Captain, Victor_V and OPUS 7 Thank this.
  5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    But, armed with the facts, as posted by the OP, you feel it's OK to take the company far down that same bridge? OP must be clean and flawless, the Company is always wrong?

No, I don't buy it. I believe there is more to this story, and we'll probably never know it.

6. tow614

tow614 Road Train Member

Mar 18, 2013
    I think the op just dumped and ran off to leave everyone in suspense..

If it does not mean enough to them to further discuss this then why should anyone else care.

Just an observation...:yes2557:

I love emoticons

joseph1135 Thanks this.
  7. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    if i were to take into consideration CSA when looking for a new company. i might as well look for a new career. cuz every company i've looked at has been in that range. and most of them are really good companies. but they can only do so much. kind of hard to do more when the drivers don't even inspect their own rigs. so, you can't really fault the companies. cuz it's the drivers that get the inspections. not the companies.

i average 1, maybe 2 inspections a year. while other drivers are getting inspection FIFTEEN TIMES a month.

8. Victor_V

Victor_V Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2008
    Spencer, Indiana
    And as far as I'm concerned, that's fine.

9. tow614

tow614 Road Train Member

Mar 18, 2013
    To the mods.. I think we need another category under our avatars. .

Thanks

Spanked

Victor_V Thanks this.
  10. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    I've been accused by victor of being "anti-driver" for a while. I'm not. I just call out BS when I see it.

precisionpower and Lonesome Thank this.
  11. rockyroad74

rockyroad74 Heavy Load Member

Nothing wrong with calling out BS. But, how often have you called it out on employers?
    Don't answer that; just ponder on it for your own benefit.
    Nobody respects a "company man" that's always burning his fellow man, and trying to brown nose corporate.

Victor_V Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.