Another Millis' Hand

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Farmer54, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Farmer54

Farmer54 Heavy Load Member

May 23, 2012
    West Bend, WI USA
    William got me back to Richfield just like I asked. He's a good dude and dispatcher. DNH in University Park today for Tomah delivery whenever I want on Sunday. Thinkin I'll take myself out tomorrow night for some Tex-Mex and have a couple margaritas. Dang, that's eatin' out twice in the same week,,,, I gotta stop that.

Any of y'all in Richfield this weekend? I'm gonna make a Wally World run late tomorrow afternoon and would be glad to take a couple drivers with me so ya don't have to bobtail over there.

Ok, gotta start cleaning out my friend's car so we can swap out tomorrow. Later dudes and dudettes.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Farmer54

May 23, 2012
    West Bend, WI USA
    Got my car out of hock today. :) Millis has provided me with a way to pay my bills again. Millis trusted me and I will not hurt that relationship for anything. Thanks Dave and all of our crew.
    Beautiful day here in Richfield. Wally World, here I come to blow another hundred bucks.

My car and my truck, argh argh argh,,,,

Attached Files:

Airmech, bigred81, Waterboy334 and 3 others Thank this.
  4. Gonzo93

Gonzo93 Bobtail Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Could some of you millis drivers give me an idea of the company with your average weekly miles, and how are the benefits. Thanks

Waterboy334 Thanks this.
  5. Farmer54

May 23, 2012
    West Bend, WI USA
    I'm averaging upwards of 3000 a week OTR. I think it'll be a couple hundred more as it's been a rough last 6 weeks or so for me personally. Back on track now.

Benefits, haven't used mine yet but I reckon they're along with most other company "provided" benefits. I've heard the network of providers is sketchy but I'm sure someone else will chime in who's more in the know.

Gonzo93 Thanks this.
  6. Farmer54

May 23, 2012
    West Bend, WI USA
    Did two dnh's yesterday. Both were loaded and dropped high. My back is screaming sore this morning.

Gonna be a nice day today, don't have to do anything but drive. :-D Need to do about 650 to get into Memphis and not have to start my 14 so early in the morning. Load back right there on a little 1200 mile jaunt to upstate NY. Ah,,,, the little things. ;-)

7. Suspect Zero

Suspect Zero Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    Gonna spend the night along the fence are we?

Airmech Thanks this.
  8. Farmer54

May 23, 2012
    West Bend, WI USA
    That's what I'm shooting for buddy.

Suspect Zero Thanks this.
  9. JOHNQPUBLIC

JOHNQPUBLIC Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Central New York
    Remember the Lysol. Big can

10. Waterboy334

Waterboy334 Light Load Member

Sep 2, 2017
    That sounds scary.

11. JOHNQPUBLIC

JOHNQPUBLIC Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Central New York
    No, not that scary. It's for the porta potties in the Rochester parking lot where he is heading.

Waterboy334 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.