Any current 7-7

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by TexasPhoenix, May 2, 2017.

1. TexasPhoenix

TexasPhoenix Medium Load Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Just wondering how mileage is doing on 7-7 fleet. Any current info?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NoBSRoehl

NoBSRoehl Bobtail Member

May 4, 2017
    Get on average 2700 miles, have had as high as 3400 miles and as low as 2200 miles.

4. TexasPhoenix

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Thank you for the info. Looks like I'll be returning to driving on 7-7 first part of June.

5. TexasPhoenix

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I was looking to go back to the hometime fleet because it was serving my current purpose of returning to the road. Everything look like I would be returning on the 7-7 fleet as of this last week and be in orientation this coming Monday, June 5. However, yesterday I was unable to reach my recruiter. I had not received any information concerning orientation that was less than 72 hours away. At noon I received a form email stating "unfortunately, we are unable to proceed with you application at this time". ??? Conflict of information here. Live in the Marshfield area so I drove over to the main office to clarify things. Now on Friday afternoon at 1500, after rearranging my life and preparing to return to the road, they are saying that they won't rehire me. No explanation. 12 years experience OTR, 7 years O/O (including picking my own freight), 5 1/4 years prior experience with Roehl (last time with them was 2010-2014), clean drive record and no CSA points. Guess Roehl really doesn't want experienced drivers that you can put in a truck and can do the job from day one. I am pretty sure I know the answer as I am not an easy woman to deal with at times when dispatch is jerking your chain. I'm sure they don't like me and I know for a fact that there is one individual in the office who does not like me as an individual and unfortunately this man is in a place of authority. He is one of the 5 check points that have to agree to a rehire. You need to grow up Roehl and put personal feeling aside. If Roehl is complaining that they can't get qualified experienced drivers and you have to offer large amounts of money to recruit but you turn down a driver with good qualifications maybe it is time to look in the mirror to discover why you have an experienced driver shortage.

6. TexasPhoenix

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    BTW I also know of another former experienced driver that posts here on Trucker's Report that was an O/O with Roehl when I was back in the 2010-2014 era. He too had the same thing happen to him. Approved for rehire then within a 4 day period was rejected. He too had years of experience, had been a O/O with Roehl and a clean driver record but also too had had runs in with dispatch. He had another driving job within 48 hours. I'm not wasting any time either. Job applications are going out over the weekend.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.