ANY driver for a good paying job...

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by M.Enterprises, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IRISH PAPA

IRISH PAPA Light Load Member

May 18, 2009
    milledgeville , ga
    shoot i just got home from the hospitol last night after my lower lumbar spinal fusion and reconstruction. m ill be lookin u up in about 8 monthswwhen and if im able to go back to work,you have sent me pms b4.i can run teams but im just cautious about who i work with cause we hold each others lifes in our hands and ability.take care good luck sounds like you really like your new driver ,thats great to hear and i bet it takes a load off your mind even if its just a little bit... James aka IRISH PAPA

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. IRISH PAPA

IRISH PAPA Light Load Member

May 18, 2009
    milledgeville , ga
    well thank you i just got t come home monday and this is a very trying time i cant do nothing on my own , my poor wife has to help me sit ,stand ,roll over etc....all i could do was cry all day mon cause of pain and the overwelming since of uslessness.now it is tuesday and the pain is just as bad so im trying to not over do it thank you for your post it means alot to me to hear from people who dont even know me but still care,there is still hope for this world we live in after all:biggrin_25525:

4. CBtruckers Wife

CBtruckers Wife Light Load Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Huber Heights, Ohio
    Irish Papa,

I am glad that you came through your surgery. I know it is a hard thing to deal with pain. May God give you His strength to do so. I pray that soon the pain will be gone.

As far as uselessness. I am sure your wife is thankful to have you. For a season you made need her in a different ways and I am sure she is glad she is able to help you. Would you not do the same for her? I know it is hard to have to depend on others but believe me they are there for you as you would be there for them.

I seen a scripture that might be of help.
    Psalm 62:5 Find rest, Oh my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him.

Remember that our soul is our mind, will and emotions. It might help to tell the Lord.
    My soul finds rest in You alone, God, for You alone are my hope.

I will keep you in my prayers.

5. M.Enterprises

M.Enterprises Medium Load Member

Mar 27, 2009
    I wish you the best in your recovery and rehabilitation. God's speed!

6. Dwike

Dwike Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2006
    Hey M enterprises,
    My husband is looking for a job. He has great work history, great references, and even great driving record. But his company sold out to a company called EPEs and because they saw he had 3 DUI"S in a matter of 5 years, about 18 years ago, they let him go. Needless to say he was devastated. I can, as other people state he has not drank fo 18 years. #rd DUI straightened his butt up. It hurts to see that he has come a long way just to get smacked in the face for long ago past failure. I like to read all the info on the internet and seen your post. The your company give a man a chance?? do you go back that far? Cann you offer him a job that can give him means to place a roof, food, and other needed things for his family? please let me know. You'd be hiring a GREAT worker, much less a great man.

7. SmokeyCowboy009

SmokeyCowboy009 Heavy Load Member

Mar 4, 2009
    Watertown, WI
    howdy. Was wonderin if you are still looking for a driver?

8. LeadFootLarry

LeadFootLarry Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2009
    chattanooga, tn.

Thats a job ill take, send me the info, sign me up, tint the windows, and personalize the license plate.

9. LeadFootLarry

LeadFootLarry Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2009
    chattanooga, tn.
    im for higher, just the kinda job i was looking for!!

10. matcat

matcat Bobtail Member

Jul 5, 2008
    Sumter, SC
    You seriously looking for a driver?

11. M.Enterprises

M.Enterprises Medium Load Member

Mar 27, 2009
    I have another thread discussing what I am looking for at this time. My truck is for lease at $700/week no down payment or deposit required. I am looking for someone who can take good care of the truck and knows how to make money. I will NOT hand the keys over to someone that has no business plan or contacts with brokers/customers. If nothing else, driver must be approved by the safety dept. of leasers like Landstar, National Carriers, John Christner, CR England, ect.

No matter what you earn or the miles you run, it is $700/week flat rate. Comes with a 53' dry van and insurance, authority...everything needed for the OO turnkey solution.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.