Any Info about Heartland Express??

Discussion in 'Heartland' started by EaglesWay, Jan 5, 2007.

1. ChromeDome

ChromeDome Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    They always have allot in North Liberty. Many are getting traded and many are new. You should have seen all of them in early 2007 pre-orders before emission changes. They had hundreds parked for close to 2 years. They pay cash for them, no leasing, so order in bulk to get the best savings. They did the same thing in 2010

2. Madhatter1

Madhatter1 Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2017
    I was wondering if I can get the address for heart land in Ocala , because I have interview and they forgot to give me the address

3. Bama Roadrunner

Bama Roadrunner Light Load Member

Jul 19, 2015
    North Alabama
    Where is the training and orientation take place? Also how many weeks is the training program?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  4. Quadre1994

Quadre1994 Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Does anybody know if heartland does hair follicle test ?

5. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Hemet, California
    They didnt when I worked there in 2014

6. subo

subo Bobtail Member

May 19, 2012
    San Antonio, TX
    I do. Here's my story. I applied, they checked me out and called me in for orientation. I quit my job in Jerome, ID and drove half way across the country, excited about working for Heartland Express. After all, they advertised a high rate of pay for experienced drivers. I went to orientation and they quietly offered me a rate per mile that was way below what I expected. I told them I though it should be higher. About an hour later they ce up with a lame reason that they were not going to use me.

• Draft saved Draft deleted