Any info from former drivers on Boyle Transportation

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by cyclingtrucker, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Whitewalls

Whitewalls Bobtail Member

Mar 24, 2013
    Sidman the Boyle website will answer a lot of your questions. Pull down the FAQ tab to learn about pay and benefits. You can also talk to the recruiter. Boyle highers drivers with two years over the road experiance and primarily teams. They have hired a solo or two but they are picky basses on where you live.

Boylerecruiter Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MinneYatta

MinneYatta Bobtail Member

Apr 22, 2013
    We started with Boyle in 1998.I have never worked for a more caring and professional company. The benefits are fabulous and I love dealing with people who recognize your voice instead of your having to supply an employee number. Ammunition and explosives are a whole other ball game when it comes to hazmat and there are different rules for them. I am retired now, but my husband still works there and will be until he retires. It is a team operation, and a husband and wife can make excellent money.

4. allorn

allorn Bobtail Member

Sep 9, 2012
    they are a fair company I worked for them close to 10 years.we left about a year ago. they will pay you for just about every thing you do. be care if you go there they will treat you good but if you say something you better mean it.
    if u want a better company that you will get paid less starting but make more goto Aati. you will need a government clearance and their trucks are much safer to protect u from bad guys. when others like Boyle need excorts AATI does not. home policy is the best I have seen in 24 years. the problem is limited trucks and no one wants to leave. I wish I would have made the move years ago.

5. bikabikabika

bikabikabika Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Yeah, we did leave the company instead of whining. It does pay good but its not worth the hassle of being micro managed.

6. nightrider57

nightrider57 Bobtail Member

Dec 4, 2012
    What does AATI stand for?

7. arkpobou1964

arkpobou1964 Bobtail Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Hello, looks like I'm going to have to make a decision whether to go to work for Boyle or not. Can you contact me and tell me about them?

8. gontime

gontime Bobtail Member

Sep 27, 2008
    arkpobou1964, if you send me your phone number at gontime@yahoo.com I will be glad to talk to you, my wife and I drive for Boyle.

9. TruckDuo

TruckDuo Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Anyone currently working for them ?

10. gontime

gontime Bobtail Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Yes, my wife and I drive for Boyle. We are very happy here.

11. Doc Daniels

Doc Daniels Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Indiana
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.