Any info on GDS Express

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by straightline22, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Fordman91b

Fordman91b Bobtail Member

Apr 11, 2017
    Research.... Research! They keep your maintenance escrow. You pay it. They keep it. That's from more than one driver btw. As quoted by them. It's their escrow for their truck. So yeah beware of this one. Unless there are others on here who can say different. However I have done my digging. Crap trucks that are maintained by a mom and pop shop that you are required to get services through. I'm a seasoned mechanic. I have 11 experience on heavy duty trucks. I don't need or want anyone to work on my stuff unless I absolutely have to. I don't need anyone to do an oil change for me. I can do that. I don't need anyone to tell me something is broke when it ain't. And from what I have dug up. That's how these Jokers are! So get ready. Bring the lube too. Researching them turned me off on them entirely. Just do your research and you will see.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ed122

Ed122 Bobtail Member

Dec 25, 2017
    Stay away from them you will regret driving with them , as an owner of you will get screwed.

4. Bootheel Runner

Bootheel Runner Bobtail Member

Aug 20, 2017
    Any info on company driver positions

5. rpad139

rpad139 Heavy Load Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Ca
    Coast to coast dry van loads. Los angeles ca to midwest/east coast. They pay around the low 40 cents a mile range. They run trucks with high mileage and governed at 72 mph. I heard drivers consistently make $1k take home.

6. Shawn benton

Shawn benton Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2015
    They have a new guy running maintenance he is fixing things. I run company here and yes my truck is older but they have fixed whats been wrong so far. Start pay was .48 cpm they pay the turnpike for the west coast run. They allow pets and passengers. People are nice in the office. Any other questions ask ill answer if I can.

7. Mattflat362

Mattflat362 Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2015
    Avon Lake, Ohio
    My direct experience with them was bad. Late pay. Bad communication. A holes really.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.