Any information on Roadrunner transportation

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Hillbilly hauler, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Tuga Trucker

Tuga Trucker Bobtail Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Thanks for the info, how many days out for ltl line haul?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rrts247

Rrts247 Light Load Member

Feb 12, 2017
    Depends of which route you run, we go near, we go far.

4. Spc1986

Spc1986 Bobtail Member

May 4, 2018
    I may be signing on with rrts shortly as a lease operator. Other threads say it’s self dispatch and you can book your own brokered loads through approved brokers? This still true??

5. Rrts247

Rrts247 Light Load Member

Feb 12, 2017
    You want to do your diligence on the fees Roadrunner charges for brokering and the untrustworthy rate confirmations, your broker will come with a number, that may be honest, or not, you can tell, and then Roadrunner wants a cut of that.

6. MikeA3881

MikeA3881 Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2019
    Are you still working at roadrunner?

7. scorpnet

scorpnet Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2017
    I ran for RRTS for almost a year. Decent company, like what most people said its ok money not great. The biggest issue is they didn't seem to have freight. I sat a lot, a lot of the time by my choosing since I wanted to run a specific lane, but the freight just wasn't there. And when it was, it was cheap freight. Other than that, They paid when they said they were, the deductions were reasonable. Except for the trailer rental payment, $250 a week, That is insane IMHO. but communication was good, and the people were all good. I like to call this a Retirement company, as the work is easy and the pay is low because of it. If you have your own truck you can make enough to stay afloat here, you just won't be setting the world on fire with big checks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.