Any Owner Operators looking for drivers?

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Hot Rod Lincoln, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nightprowler

nightprowler Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2011
    i've got 20 yrs. exp.; but I also have a misdemeanor charge on my record in va. for assault; even though it was self-defense. prosecutor was better than my lawyer. Having trouble finding anything now! Been out of work since 1st of 2011, drawing unemployment, and its about to run out. do you or someone you know, be willing to over look that stuff? I'm an excellent driver with no accidents ever on the road for 20 yrs. Only 2 pts. on license, and they come off the end of april. Class A, no endorsements right now. Had em b4. Flatbed, Heavy Haul, Van, and Reefer exp., if ya can help; I sure would appreciate it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wantodrive22

wantodrive22 New Member

May 29, 2012
    Avoca, AR
    I obtained my CDL in November 2011, was hired by a company( Elm Springs, AR) and trained until March 2012.Are you looking for someone to team with? I am 57, female, and although my MVR remains perfect, my solo run was my last run, to date. I am trying to get further experience, and realize that I am not very valuable until I obtain that experience. I live in NW Arkansas, require little home time, adapted very well to the ups and downs of driving and have plenty of stamina. My email is wanttodrive22@gmail.com. Thanks.wanttodrive22@gmail.com.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
  4. SublimeJulian

SublimeJulian Light Load Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Hometown USA
    Yeah I agree. You'll be a slave for the beginning of your driving career if you are not careful. Some companies are poachers and promise you the world up front. So do your homework on any prospective employers.

5. buckeye bandt

buckeye bandt Light Load Member

May 17, 2012
    wellington ohio
    schnieder will run you with a trainor for awhile would be a good starter company any o/o would have to be out of there mind to turn you loose right out of driving school ---- but the good news for you is there are a lot of o/o that are out of there mind

6. Rican tico

Rican tico New Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Fontana, CA
    Swift owner Op out of Fontana terminal seeking driver ASAP must have at least 6mo. Exp, no accidents, no service failures, Running dedicated account 5000+miles, great weekly pay, weekly home time. Interested? Email rican.tico@gmail.com

7. Houndstooth

Houndstooth Light Load Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Phenix City, Al.
    Any owner operators need a driver?......P. M me!

8. chopper63

chopper63 Bobtail Member

Feb 8, 2010
    ocala fl
    Looking for an O/O to hire on with only have 3 months exp, mostly flatbed, live in fl can stay out for 3 weeks need to get to work asap

9. TahoeTrucker

TahoeTrucker Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    I am looking for an o/o to work for to gain experience. I have class A with doubles/triples and X endorsements. I have 1 month of experience running 800-1000 miles per week as well as 160 hours of truck school.

10. newly crusin

newly crusin Medium Load Member

I have been seeking an O/O with their own tractor to lease on to our company....
    ......good miles..good pay...no nonsense atmosphere...consistent,strong , steady miles all year...
    ...make your own hours...(within reason) ..
    .....all OTR, mostly east of the Mississippi....

...interested?....PM me...

crusin

11. train

train Bobtail Member

May 12, 2012
    independence ks.
    i have been driveing for the last 12 years iv been an o/o sence 2001 my dac reflects that i also have no accedents and a perfect service record but my crimanal background has caught up to me about 4 years ago and no one will hire me now so in 07 i got my own authority and ran until last year had to sell my equipment and shut down now im haveing a hard time finding anyone to take a chance on me even with a perfect service rec.because of my background if theres anyone who wants a good driver and willing too take a chance on me let me know i promise i wont let you down this is my last attempt too rejoin the profeshion i love so much thank you for your time

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.