Any Pepsi drivers out there?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Sentinel, Mar 8, 2007.

1. WonderBoy

WonderBoy Bobtail Member

May 13, 2014
    Blythewood, Sc
    I noticed this a old thread but im a pepsi transport driver in sc. If anyone has questions let me know ive worked there for 15 years.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NukedNative

NukedNative Light Load Member

Aug 13, 2008
    St Joseph, MI
    Pepsi express in South Bend In

4. dextrdog

dextrdog Light Load Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Milwaukee, WI
    Not hard to get on with bulk in milwaukee. Turnover is pretty high since they start at 4 am and there is only 3 drivers m-f. Everyone else has off Monday or Wednesday and obviously sunday. When a bulk route opens up no one usually signs for it since its a huge pay cut from side bay( about. $15-20k per year), so they just assign a swing guy to it. Bulk is super easy you just drop pallets at large format stores and go home at noon sometimes later sometimes earlier. worst part is dealing with receivers that are on their periods all the time. Side bay is ### busting work but here you will make over 60k some drivers 70 depending how heavy the route is since its commission based. Good luck

NukedNative Thanks this.
  5. Dupont

Dupont Bobtail Member

Jun 6, 2014
    Im 21. im going to school in one week to get my cdl im planning on applying for the position in spartanburg sc i don't have any actual job experience but my mom would take me when i was younger (13-16) to stock stores while she would audit the store. would i be a good candidate to be hired? The job has been posted for a year now and it always gets renewed i guess they are really short for drivers.

6. timd1978

timd1978 Light Load Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Lowell, AR
    Pepsi night bulk deliver and former bay driver (have also done relief for merchandiser, AOM, and filled in as special events person) in Springdale, AR

7. NukedNative

NukedNative Light Load Member

Aug 13, 2008
    St Joseph, MI
  8. Trav1289

Trav1289 Bobtail Member

Dec 10, 2014
    Summerville, South Carolina
    Hey guys I recently had an face to face interview with pepsi on friday, I felt it went good, and they said I should hear something this week. I havent received an email yet, but I logged on to that pepsi site, and it updated from saying "your interview has been confirmed or you had an interview, and status has not been updated." to "Thank you for taking the time to interview with Pepsi. You are still being considered for this position. We have all of the information we need at this time. You will be contacted regarding the next steps." that a good thing? I feel it is or it would say thank you for interview, but no go thanks for stopping by.

9. BallC74

BallC74 Bobtail Member

Sep 13, 2014

Does Robert still work over there?

10. Buddyboy

Buddyboy Bobtail Member

Jan 13, 2015
    I have a face to face interview this Friday morning for a delivery route driver in Harrison arkansas. Put my app in about five month ago. Can't believe they still had it. Hope I get the job. Wish me luck I'll need it for sure.

11. SodaDriver

SodaDriver Light Load Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Michigan
    Good luck! I have been with Pepsi for a little over 20 years. If you have any questions, let me know and I will try to answer them.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.