Any Questions about Roehl??

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by RangerdaRoehlRoadTrainer, Jun 5, 2010.

1. wyldhorses

wyldhorses Medium Load Member

Jun 3, 2012
    United States
    With all the new sensors going into ALL companies trucks; you know on guard, cameras, etc, etc, I would NOT be surprised that companies start installing a sensor that tells if you double clutch or not! Float gears and don't double clutch and it will activate the sensor, float too many gears according to some system dreamed up by a person sitting at a desk all day and you get fired.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    I'll apply to be the guy that monitors that. How many automatics is Roehl running now?

4. Projektf350

Projektf350 Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Never used the clutch...Even in "training" when the trainer finally noticed he told me I had too...I finished my few days with him got my truck and never did it again...

Roehl switching to auto? They need to just hire drivers that can drive.

5. Projektf350

Mar 31, 2012
    Last I checked Roehl (not rohel) was not hiring CA. The flatbed division runs that way but not much freight on the west coast. Your best bet is to call or check the website though

6. HauntedSchizo19

HauntedSchizo19 Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2013
    Southern Tier, New York
    Does anyone know much about the dedicated Georgia Pacific account with Roehl? I'm looking for information, preferably, from someone who has done it before or still currently is....

Thanks!

7. txbigdaddy

txbigdaddy Bobtail Member

May 17, 2013
    Didn't make the first orientation with Roehl,but come Monday the 9th I'll be there! anymore advice would be appreciated,thanks in advance

8. Nightwind8830

Nightwind8830 Medium Load Member

Jul 13, 2013
    Chicago,IL
    Haunted Schizo, Call the Gary terminal and speak with a trainer named Bill. He was telling me all about the Georgia Pacific dedicated fleet. I don't have a direct ext but the Gary terminal office staff should know who your asking for. I think his last name is Phillips but I'm not 100%sure

HauntedSchizo19 Thanks this.
  9. HauntedSchizo19

HauntedSchizo19 Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2013
    Southern Tier, New York
    Thanks, Nightwind!

Nightwind8830 Thanks this.
  10. booth793

booth793 Light Load Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Can any current roehl drivers give some pay info? Just trying to get a realistic ball park figure on pay! What's average miles and pay? Thanks in advance for any info.

11. Projektf350

Mar 31, 2012
    really depends on fleet and, FM and mostly how hard you run. When I was on National, I was making "ok" money. With my good FM I was running non stop, I would hear guys cry about miles but they were the same guys every time I was at a terminal they were "hanging out" in the drivers lounge all the time doing "resets" when they really had the hours to do a quick run and run off recap. Manage your hours properly and you really don't need resets. Never broke a grand (take home) on national but when I was on the old allentown regional It was a normal week to be right around a grand or more.
    When I switched to a dedicated I made less than regional (about the same as national) but only ran M-F home every night and most mid week runs were 1 load and home before I needed to take the 30 min. break

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.