Anyone know about Trans Continental Systems, Cincinnati?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by JGPAPA, May 25, 2010.

1. ryboy

ryboy Bobtail Member

Nov 22, 2007
    roscommon,mi
    At $1.48 a mile after fuel and expenses I would make the same money I do now as a company driver, but with more risk. Thanx for the feedback though.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. whisky

whisky Light Load Member

Jun 9, 2009
    florence,ky
    Anyone have any current news about this company? Like home time, how much a lease is ,running out of Cincinnati, is it better to just be a company driver ? What's pay like company/ lease? And how is this company overall? Anything would help thanks

4. Tweetskillet

Tweetskillet Light Load Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Louisville, Ky
    Ive been here for a little over a year and a half. Very nice people to work for. The owner will call you up randomly to make sure your happy and doing ok. Ive been home almost everyday. We run 3000 miles a week. 2013 peterbilt 386s and 2014 579. You will bring home $975 after taxes everyweek if you run monday thru friday. Need a day off ? Never a problem. Paycheck has never been wrong. All trucks bave tri pac APUs and refrigerator. .40 cpm. DO NOT LEASE A TRUCK FROM THEM. $580 a week just truck payment. Inbox me if you want any more info. Oh wait, the only bad part is no benefits.

5. Tweetskillet

Tweetskillet Light Load Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Louisville, Ky
    We are on paperlogs. Trucks run 71mph.

6. jnye34

jnye34 Bobtail Member

May 23, 2014
    tweetskillet,
    I've been thinking about applying in Cincinnati, I looked up tcs csa scores, and it's a little concerning. Do you have any info on safety and maintenance, I know you guys have new tractors, how bad are the trailers you're pulling. Do they have their own shop, are things fixed when you mention them? Any run ins with DOT? I tried to pm you but I dont have enough posts. Thanks for the info you've given so far.

7. RERM

RERM Road Train Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    If anyone could give some updated info on them, I'd appreciate it...currently applying with them.

8. RERM

RERM Road Train Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Tweetskillet????

9. Matthias12a

Matthias12a Bobtail Member

May 4, 2015
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Been driving for them for just over 6 months now as a company operator and it's been pretty good. Just like any company they have their down sides but they always have freight, they pay pretty well and their office is nice. I get time off when I need it and they'll usually even have freight for me on Saturdays but not always. My only major complaint is the equipment but they have tire insurance unlike a lot of the rail carriers in my area so it really does not cost me anything other than time. My family situation changed so I had to be home every night and they get me to and from Louisville with 2850+ miles a week, not much more you can ask in this industry. Great equipment, I'm in a 2014 Peterbilt 579 but they did just buy some 2015 Freightliners, would not mind being in one of those suckers! I would probably recommend them to anyone who is going to run regional out of the Louisville area, they are not a mega carrier and honestly seem to care, helped me out when I needed it.

10. ricopastel1

ricopastel1 Bobtail Member

May 29, 2015
    The worst people to work with. You paid a scroll and if you quit you would never see that money back ($1400), they invent or kind of #### to not give you that money. Excuse about tires even went theircharge you $12,50 eevery week for some tire insurance program there are a bunch of liars specially Corky, Lee(manager), Andy(dispash)and don't forget Shane Qualls(owner)

11. ricopastel1

ricopastel1 Bobtail Member

May 29, 2015
    Bull #### once u quit their charge u for all the tires with ur scroll
    ost: 4577958, member: 164315"]Been driving for them for just over 6 months now as a company operator and it's been pretty good. Just like any company they have their down sides but they always have freight, they pay pretty well and their office is nice. I get time off when I need it and they'll usually even have freight for me on Saturdays but not always. My only major complaint is the equipment but they have tire insurance unlike a lot of the rail carriers in my area so it really does not cost me anything other than time. My family situation changed so I had to be home every night and they get me to and from Louisville with 2850+ miles a week, not much more you can ask in this industry. Great equipment, I'm in a 2014 Peterbilt 579 but they did just buy some 2015 Freightliners, would not mind being in one of those suckers! I would probably recommend them to anyone who is going to run regional out of the Louisville area, they are not a mega carrier and honestly seem to care, helped me out when I needed it.[/QUOTE]
    They wipe their ### wi

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.