Anyone know of Cargo Runners?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by vaquero, Oct 14, 2009.

1. vaquero

vaquero Light Load Member

Sep 13, 2009
    Cleveland, TN
    Where did you find that info? I've been searching all evening and havn't found any thing at all. Even if it's a fly by night maybe they didn't scam him out of his info. It tipped me off when he said they was paying 1.90 for freight coming out of Florida, just didn't sound right.:biggrin_25512:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Working Class Patriot

Working Class Patriot Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Wherever and Whenever...
    If it sounds too good to be true...it probably is.........

4. IronRydr

IronRydr Light Load Member

Dec 1, 2008
    A buddy of mine responded to the Cargo Runners ad on Craigslist and also suggested they contact me. They did get in touch with me and were ready for me to give 2 weeks notice to my current company and then lease onto them and start running. I asked for more information, which was promised me, but I never received any of it and was never contacted further. In my opinion, it must be a scam.

5. NEHEMIAS

NEHEMIAS Bobtail Member

Nov 1, 2009
    DAVENPORT FLORIDA
    This is a company who has been in buisness for less than 1 month. They posted an ad on craigs list . We responded to ad they got us approved we started to pull loads for them . The loads were from ch robinson. They are giving work good runs with good good pay to get you to pull loads. They offer to pay more than they are getting paid for run. It appeared to be a good company but it is a "big scam". They gave me over $11,000.00 in loads and they have paid me $2,100.00 check has bounced 2x no good they will not answer there phone. Owner joe j. jr 1577d new garden rd suite 251 greensboro nc 27410. Us dot # 1928475 mc # 690303. They have been reported to dot and ch robinson. They will have there day in court on fraud charges. This is a scam company that we fell to do work for and now we will put an end to them . Continue to pass this on to all truckers who hate scammers....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
  6. HDS

HDS Bobtail Member

Nov 3, 2009
    coplay,pa
    Cargo Runners is a bad company. Owes several loads and they keep telling me the check is coming by fed-ex. They must use pony express. Can anyone tell me how to report them to the DOT. I would like to get the money owed

7. HDS

HDS Bobtail Member

Nov 3, 2009
    coplay,pa
    They got me to. Contact me and maybe we can do something About them.

8. banjoman1

banjoman1 Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Dunn, NC
    Cargo Runners got me for about 20 grand. I had 2 trucks with this so called company. Lets get revenge. I really would like to visit these people.

9. breezrk

breezrk Bobtail Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Maryland
    I drove for a company I found on craiglist for about two weeks before I called it quits. use caution when answering an ad on the list.

10. Duane Marlowe

Duane Marlowe Bobtail Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Cornelius, nc
    They got me for 6,500. I think we all have a case. Anyone who wants to go after them call me! 704-634-3800. Duane.

11. kwtrucker

kwtrucker Bobtail Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Madison, NC
    I mistakenly submitted their application as well. In addition, I went to check out their Greensboro address and it was a UPS store front. I began asking them a lot of questions and they just stopped calling. Their box is still there as of several wks ago as I happened to stop by the UPS store on other business. I'd say stay clear. Their 888 tel. number is now disconnected.

Their MC # was brand new when I called and the woman answering simply said that they were out of Texas (Houston, I think) and said that when they expanded into new areas they started with a new MC #. Sounds like hogwash and I think I am going to check my credit rating now.

Baack Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.