Anyone looking for a cabover

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Old Man, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Bean Jr.

Bean Jr. Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2014
    I didn't quite understand your post. I thought you went to pick it up, and instead of the pictures from truckpaper.com, you found the bottom truck instead.

Now I understand. Baskin bought it, replaced the hood, and are trying to sell it for $20,000.

Oldironfan and Grubby Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MagnumaMoose

MagnumaMoose Lost or Missing

Jan 18, 2018
    Heard that a shop guy got shown the door for mistakenly throwing away some rags when he was told to clean up the joint. I don't know if that was at the OKC shop or one of the other places though. You should have seen some of the junk that was rolled into Moody before he shut it down. One had been buried in mud up to the hubs. Didn't even get washed off good before W had a Driver take it to Moody. The owner of Centurion down in Jax did the same exact thing. Both of them believed that if the other guy can't get the equipment he can't compete with you. I never saw the junk yard around Jax but it must have been bad because the equipment at the yard was shaggy enough that Toyota was embarrassed to have their new brand Lexus to be delivered on the ragged things. So much that Toyota awarded the contract to a different company. TWICE. Centurion bought the contract back both times. That was back a while, Prior to 99.

Grubby Thanks this.
  4. rank

rank Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2010
    50 miles north of Rochester, NY
    Cummins_444 and Grubby Thank this.
  5. Grubby

Grubby Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2016
    Fostoria Ohio
    Sez its very clean...lmao

Cummins_444 and MagnumaMoose Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.