Anyone pull conestoga's?

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by Metal_Hauler, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Metal_Hauler

Metal_Hauler Bobtail Member

Jun 1, 2022
    The company I work for currently pulls Aero conestoga's. However, we're looking into Fastrak and Quick Draw to see if their lead times are as atrocious as Aero's. Anyone have experience with either Fastrak or Quick Draw?

[​IMG]

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kylefitzy

kylefitzy Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2007
    Kansas city,Mo
    We used to build our own quickdraws. We recently bought ~80 aero conastogas. Most people’s opinion is the quickdraw is a better trailer. Only draw back I’ve seen is with the tension arms in the back you can only load 98” wide between them. Other systems you cal pretty much load 102 the whole way.

4. kranky1

kranky1 Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    The Verduyn kit I had here you could pull the tension posts out at the back if you needed that couple of inches.

5. Cheepjeep8

Cheepjeep8 Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2019
    i own 2 fastraks and love them. One of them is a 2011 model the other is only 3 months old. I can load the full 102" except for the last couple of ft of the trailer. I've pulled almost all of the brands out there at one point or another, my money went to tarpstop.

cke, ProfessionalNoticer and CAXPT Thank this.
  6. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    What kind of lead time is Aero currently claiming? I tried calling them today but didn't get a call back yet.

BennysPennys Thanks this.
  7. tank yanker

tank yanker Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Lafayette,IN
    I like my Quick Draw tarp. Can change the rollers without rolling the tarp off the rails on a forklift. I can grease the top rollers in a jiffy. The Quick Draw in Merrilville gets me in anytime i need them, and the one in the Detroit area is just as good about getting you right in as well. I will only buy Quick Draw. Just my $.02

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.