Anyone Using the Trucker Path Pro app?

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Dixiecntrygirl, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Dixiecntrygirl

Dixiecntrygirl Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2015
    I've heard this is a REALLY get app to help with looking for truckstops or weigh stations or stores or parking .......on your route...please give me your thoughts!

Dominick253 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Licensed to Ill

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
    I use it. It's pretty good.

4. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
  5. ZhenyaP1991

ZhenyaP1991 Medium Load Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Make sure, when looking for a truck stop. The truck stop is actually there. Also, their satellite map is very old (use google earth instead)

Sneakerfix Thanks this.
  6. Jaydon

Jaydon Bobtail Member

Aug 1, 2015
    Works great I use it to plan my trips and find walmmarts to shop can't stand truck stop food vary unhealthy

northstarfire0693 and Dominick253 Thank this.
  7. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Loaded it, looked at it, deleted it ...I have fuelbook, truckers tools and DAT ... compared to those 3, I found it rather clunky. ... but then it could be just that I'm used to those and I didn't want to figure out a new app - which if it is intuitive enough that shouldn't be an issue.

8. markt1993

markt1993 Bobtail Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Greenville, SC
    I tried DAT, but don't like the way the zip codes list. I don't always know the zip code nearest to where I'll be. I enjoy Trucker Path, not perfect, but works good. Also I like to ease of reading and writing reviews for a stop. However the biggest issue is a-hole drivers clicking that the lots are full when half the lot is still empty. I think it's drivers that are on the way and don't want others going there.

drvrtech77 and Sneakerfix Thank this.
  9. turtle1969

turtle1969 Light Load Member

Nov 18, 2015
    there maps suck and alot of times whether scale is open or closed is inaccurate

10. markt1993

markt1993 Bobtail Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Greenville, SC
    Usually I use the "truck stops on your current route" feature on my GPS. Then I'll find the one that's close to how far I plan on driving to. I then can go to the Trucker Path app to see the reviews and how much parking that stop has. So if it's a stop with 90 or less spots and I know it'll be 7 or so when I get there I'll usually see what other stops are near there since it'll probably fill up. Then when I get close I'll check the available parking feature, and to try and be a thoughtful driver I'll update the parking when i get there. It's a lot of trouble, but for one it's peace of mind to me to know I'm not just driving until I have to stop and hope parking is near by, but also with the limited parking now I try to plan ahead.

Nitemare13 Thanks this.
  11. Landincoldfire

Landincoldfire Heavy Load Member

Sep 27, 2015
    New Holland, Pa
    I use it in conjunction with other routing apps. No complaints from me, it is free.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.