Anything Good About Western Express?

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by Brett08, May 1, 2009.

1. Rug_Trucker

Rug_Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    They sound like a swell company, I can't believe you quit!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. maxdcat123

maxdcat123 Bobtail Member

Nov 22, 2013
    pa
    ^^^ You should know best they are right down the road from ya.

4. OttMan

OttMan Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Georgia
    WOW!!
    Maxdcat123, Reading your experience with WE, again I can say "run away from these people" ... I bet the top CEO don't know about all these craps that the bottom managers are doing, because it is a waist of time, money and disrespect to a Professional Drive. It is like some of our members in this site say "some companies treat drivers as a big problem for the Company" when in reality the Drivers are the real FORCE that keep their companies running, and they should value these braves Men with some more respect and honor. - I wish the FMCSA would crack down these bad companies as they do with drivers, they should create some "hot lines" for drivers to bring their cases to the Federals and then they would open an investigation to take these people out of the business.

5. maxdcat123

Nov 22, 2013
    pa
    OTTMAN, I've already wished bankruptcy on them. I was taking with a trainer in the yard and he said they haul trash it pays $500 a load. They pick it up some where in new york or boston (up that way) and haul it to ohio just to keep the drives busy. Oh and if anyone wants to call my driving history out I have 1 speeding ticket from 2 years ago before I had my CDL. I read about the company on here before I went and due to my age its hard to find someone that will take a 22 year old with not much over the road time into the flatbed world out their so I rolled the dice on Wasted express and it came up pretty bad. Hell the guy I was rooming with had 30+ year experience and he was only making .02 more a mile than I was. He was ready to leave by Monday cause he was sitting around waiting for a truck. When the hole time they truck they gave him was sitting in the yard. I swear that company $h!ts in both there hands, rubs it on there face and call it makeup.

6. Rug_Trucker

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    I could see WE from my school. Their drivers were a motley looking bunch that looked like they were on work release from prison. Everyone I had contact there had bad attitudes. Only thing I can say good about them was they broke open the fuel rebate scandal with Pilot/FlyingJ another scuzbag company based in TN.

7. maxdcat123

Nov 22, 2013
    pa
    Don't get me started on that crap. I still talk to my old roommate, he tells me how great there fuel routing solutions are. Lucky for him he just needs to hang out for a few months than he can collect his full S.S.

8. jazzleader

jazzleader Light Load Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Western Express never cared about their drivers & I quit in Feb of this year which will be a year this coming Feb. They cannot see the importance of profeesionalism or anything else..I'll tell you more later!!

OttMan Thanks this.
  9. OttMan

Nov 2, 2013
    Georgia
    Oh Man, please.... tell us what happened because with your experience many other drivers can learn with, and will not fall into that sink-hole... As I said before, their recruiter are going crazy on Craigslist trying to seduce drivers with their lies.

I will be reading all that you have to say.

10. Rug_Trucker

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    They claim in their ads "up to $.75 a mile!"

11. OttMan

Nov 2, 2013
    Georgia
    Which is something not true. I heard that that's the pay when you have 100 miles load... AWFUL! If you have a delivery up to 1500 miles, they pay 0.12cpm, something like that.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.