Apple Ipad Pro

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by Bumper, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Waiting on my new Apple Ipad Pro 10.5. I hope it is as good as all of the reviews I have read.

Anyone out here have one??

Jazz1 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. donnieboy

donnieboy Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Easton. PA
    $750 !?!.... I paid less for my wife's engagement ring and it STILL isn't obsolete after 23 years!!!

417bigK, uncleal13, AModelCat and 2 others Thank this.
  4. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Got $200.00 off when I started my Sprint account. One year of free unlimited Talk, Text and Data for my two iphones. The tablet is unlimited and 20 a month for the plan.

5. donnieboy

donnieboy Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Easton. PA
    Joking aside; I have an Iphone 5,and a 7, and they both work excellently. Just make sure you get the free updates when they tell you (not beta) and you'll never be disappointed. Still waiting for android to lock out the bad guys....

6. donnieboy

donnieboy Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Easton. PA
    I reluctantly stick with Verizon: Overpriced and Nasty CSR's, but never lose a signal or data.

7. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    I am pretty much a West Coast driver now so I dont need to worry about a signal in Tenbucktwo Iowa anymore.

8. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    I'm wasting time reading funny nonsense here right now on a iPhone 7+. Love it! I had a 5s before and it's way better, faster, better screen, clearer, easier to use, etc I'm sure the iPad will be the same.

Bumper Thanks this.
  9. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    I have a 6+. Not ready to update the phone yet since I finally got this one paid for in July. It works fine for me. ATT was getting expensive so I went to the Sprint deal.

10. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    My 7+ is very new. It came with defaults to push every freaking notification it could. So the phone was constantly bugging me even with locked screen. I individually turned off all except texts and transflo+

But somehow I don't get the transflo messages automatically pushed anymore. That's super important to me while home or out of the truck. I know it's off topic. Has anyone else experienced this in iPhone 7?

11. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Yeah. I never lose a signal or data in my home city either.

You don't travel much, do you?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.