Apple Music vs Spotify?

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by IluvCATS, Feb 4, 2018.

1. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    Apple is bad like Microsoft. Apple just dazzles people with bling to make the sale.

TokyoJoe and swervyjoe Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

Ya can pay for Pandora to if you want. Used to only be like 20 bucks a year.

I just download all my music these days, an load them to whatever device I want them on.

No commercials an I know something will play I like. I listen to everything though. From Classic rock to hip hop an country. Not a fan of a lot of today's music, so this works for me. Amazon music as mentioned before was pretty good last time I gave it a whirl. Didn't like Spotify, an never was a fan of Apple music in any form. Hell, you can always use youtube. Find a playlist or make one, click play, an jam out. You don't have to watch the video. ;)

Good luck hope you find something that works for you. Having music is a good thing.

Sirscrapsntruckalot - Without music, life would be a mistake. - Friedrich Nietzsche

TokyoJoe Thanks this.
  4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Same animal as far as I’m concerned.

5. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Ok and what’s wrong with that? I have a samsung tablet and an iPhone. I don’t think I need to say which one is way better, easier to use, or has more bling. It’s funny my iPhone just auto capitalized itself but left samsung in lower case..^

MACK E-6, tucker and Aamcotrans Thank this.
  6. jtaran06

jtaran06 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2007
    western ky
    I had amazon music as well. It’s same as the rest. The amazon music is 7.99 if you are a prime member.

Pandora was invested into by Sirius. Maybe one day they will merge them into one.

7. Justrucking2

Justrucking2 Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Plymouth MI
    Oh MAN... Watching AppleTV, Muddy Waters and the Rolling Stones LIVE at Checkers in S Chicago... Video, on the flat screen, in STEREO, 600 watts.... 3 SVS subs... Buddy Guy just wandered on stage! Oh man, this is sounding good!

Yes, I am an APPLE FAN BOY! LOL!

IluvCATS Thanks this.
  8. Justrucking2

Justrucking2 Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Plymouth MI
    Ron Wood and Keith Richards, cigarette's a hangin, playing guitar. ;-)

9. lovetwodrive

lovetwodrive Bobtail Member

Nov 29, 2017
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    Just my 2 cents....I have had a subscription to both Apple music and Spotify and I find Spotify the better of these two...great selection, super easy to create playlists and you can download like 4000 songs to your account. And it's all in the cloud, not clogging up your limited GB on your phone. For the cost of a CD you have a month of listening to any genre or age of music.

IluvCATS and Maj. Jackhole Thank this.
  10. MACK E-6

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Iphones are like Glock pistols. They just work. :D

Justrucking2 and IluvCATS Thank this.
  11. MACK E-6

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I have about 1600 saved on mine. That’s only about 13 GB. To use up an IPhone’s memory would take a LOT of music.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.