Appliances/Tools/Toys

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by JGordon, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Lurchgs

Lurchgs Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2008
    Denver, CO
    I know what you are saying - but it's not a problem.

Been running with towers and the like in various vehicles for years - from cars to 4X4s off road. A quality tower (I have a preference, yes) will do just fine.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Devin

Devin Bobtail Member

Sep 30, 2009
    elkhart IN
    If your going to use an inverter I would say to go with a Thor inverter. They will even let you go direct. I got my 3000 watt unit from them for $290.00. They are heavy duty units that you wont have any issues with. I have had mine for years. They even have a USB port that allows you to charge electronics. Here is the contact over at the manufacturer that you would want to speak with.

Mr. Wesley
    877-251-4446 Ext: 108

4. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    If you're just starting out, either as a driver, or, with this company, hold off on buying anything besides a C/B, because you may not fit in and that is a lot of stuff to try to load up on a Greyhound bus to go back home because you couldn't hack it. Make sure the company is a fit and the truck is a fit. Sometimes the newbies get assigned a junker that is being sold off in 30 days. Do you want to install all this stuff and then have to switch it over in a month?

Marine68 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.