april 2012

Discussion in 'May Trucking' started by platinum, Apr 12, 2012.

1. platinum

platinum Road Train Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Last week I think I posted 3450 or 3250 either way it was for this month not last month. I has less than 5k miles last month. This week is around 1800 had a reset I didn't need and sat again this weekend except Sunday. Got a nice load from Ny to tacoma on that now. As it happens and Ohio and Pennsylvania never fail something goes down in my truck. This time turn signals it was a relay but I was not aware where that relay was so I had to wait 1.5 hours for a mechanic for 2 mins worth of work instead if buy the part. So a big ## to Ohio and pa again. Anyway i should be around Tacoma sat.

Be safe,
    Platinum

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Joker85

Joker85 Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2010
    Phoenix Az
    According to fb, the place I'm the most is layton according to my check ins. I know this has no relevance but thought id share

4. 01cblue

01cblue Light Load Member

May 4, 2010
    It's a dry heat
    I got a nice trip from Rochester, NY to Renton, WA. I am starting to like these miles I get running lower 48 as opposed to 11 Western. If I didn't hate refrigerated trailers so much I might stay over on this side.

5. Blue02celi

Blue02celi Road Train Member

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    whats the difference.... having to add fuel?

6. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Dealing with the noise...

7. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    The second night out with a recent student, he fell into a deep sleep. I woke up to a thud on the floor, he jumped out of the top bunk and was frantically trying to unzip the center curtain, still asleep the whole time!

Turns out when the refer unit came on, he thought I was driving and had fallen asleep at the wheel, the vibration of the refer unit made him dream that I was driving on the rumble strip asleep! LOL

Squirel Thanks this.
  8. Blue02celi

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    LMFAO!
    I guess being in the navy Im used to sleeping on a small bed, with all kinda noises and rocking, tho if I woke up and my truck was rocking i would assume it was definitely NOT the reefer lol, tho the wind does it sometimes

I hate that center curtain, i never use it

9. platinum

Aug 18, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Ahh blue don't you navy guys, or whatever you call it like to spoon in those submarines. ;)

10. platinum

Aug 18, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Blew my first trailer tire, I did not hear or feel anything. I was actually listening to internet radio since I don't have satelitte radio in my truck and another truck pulled side by side indicating he was trying to raise me on it. It took two hours from bd call to repair and roll. I came.up short of my planned stop for my reset due to this.

11. Blue02celi

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    no clue platinum, i was never on a sub... but the saying we always heard was 100 sailors go down on the sub, 49 couples and a prized fighter come back up

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.