Arctic express hilliard Ohio

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Fuzzy6, Jul 29, 2007.

1. amoney618

amoney618 Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2015
    When you say miles I need to kno wuh u were making and I'll let u kno the difference... and as far as maintenance they have gotten better from alot of story's I've heard about from the past. And yea ur rite I kno wuh u mean about trying to avoid dot makes it kinda hard when they know we run paper they make us a target.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DenaliDad

DenaliDad Retired Wheel Dog

For those of you considering them, I just received this email response from Arctic Express:

"Thank you for inquiring with Arctic Express. Unfortunately at this time we are not hiring out of MI. We also don't run LA or West of I-35."

'LA' is Louisiana.

4. stonehrdtrucket

stonehrdtrucket Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2015
    I hired on with arctic express in the beginning of 15, after a couple of months I had to go home for some medical issues, I was out for two months during that time I faxed them doctors notes so they would know what was going on, I spoke to them numerous times about them coming to get their truck as I didn't want it to sit idle as it was a new truck, no one came for the truck, spoke to mike often and the safety guy I forget his name, both kept saying just get better we want you to come back to work, when I was released from the Dr. I called and told them I was ready to come back to workwork they said great, a few hours later they called and was told well the owner doesn't feel comfortable with me coming back and they were sending someone to pick the truck up, so much for being dedicated to their drivers, money wasn't great but liveable, miles weren't the greatest, I probably would have stayed because some in the office were good people, the safety director and the owner, they leave a lot to be desired, I'd recommend trying another company and leave arctic as an absolute last resort.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.