Ashley Distribution

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by almostthere, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Eeyore05

Eeyore05 Medium Load Member

Nov 13, 2015
    'Sconni
    No big loss there

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ly-ax

Ly-ax Bobtail Member

Jan 5, 2017
    I talked with an Ashley driver...doing N.Orlando to S.Florida work....he was an O/O and loved it.

4. Heritage11

Heritage11 Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2017
    We didn't lose him. He's still with the company and doing well. I know him and run out of advance with him.

The site lost him. Their loss.

classic_150 and Pintlehook Thank this.
  5. Pintlehook

Pintlehook Road Train Member

May 2, 2013
    Always appreciated his wisdom, glad he's still doing well.

Heritage11 Thanks this.
  6. Heritage11

Heritage11 Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2017
    He taught me a lot when I came here. JJ as well. We both have him on speed dial lol. This isn't one of those companies where you get an instruction book it's pretty much get in the truck and you better know what you're doing. Nobody's gonna hold your hand and explain it to you.

He was in a bike wreck mid year last year. Woman pulled out in front of him and trashed both him and his bike. Screwed him up pretty good he was down about a month but slowly recovering and still pushing hard as always.

We've been dealing with a bunch of crap backhaul loads out of NC lately and the plant seems to perpetually run behind and there's a lot of waiting on loads but we don't have quite the hometime issues that Arcadia is experiencing. I'm getting around 44 at home pretty consistently and miles have stayed pretty consistent

Pintlehook Thanks this.
  7. Pintlehook

Pintlehook Road Train Member

May 2, 2013
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, if something ever happened at my current gig I'd look in to Ashley. The hometime would probably be my biggest concern. A 34 at the house wouldn't quite be enough, in my opinion.

8. hawkjr

hawkjr Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Virginia
    For about a week, my load got to Richmond everyday late... not to mention leaving from Northern VA to go get a Beer or Pepsi Load to relay back to the yard is also starting to test my nerves

9. hawkjr

hawkjr Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Virginia
    Wouldn't be for me neither... the guy that ran PTP out of Richmond pretty much did a 34-44 hour break every week. On occasions he might have two full days off... but I agree

10. sb1

sb1 Light Load Member

Sep 1, 2014
    Iowa
    Anybody know if they are or will be hiring for the Cedar Falls IA distribution center soon. I'm really hoping to get on with them. I applied over the phone awhile back but didn't get a response I think because I didn't have 2 years experience yet "I will have in May" I'm looking to do ptp for them

11. wjejwan23

wjejwan23 Light Load Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Richmond, VA
    Yep that would be me the old PTP the was running out of Richmond. That reset each week got old not to mention that attendance policy they put in place. It was like I couldnt schedule time of for personal family events. They was only give us about 8 days for the year if I remembered correctly, but other then that Ashley was a good company money was good just PTP side being its new they need to work out the kinks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.