Assaulted by owners son. Basic Logistics

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by chicagokid, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Mudguppy

Mudguppy Degenerate Immoralist

Apr 28, 2014
    Wooley Swamp
    Move to a "free" state.
    .380 on my hip and it's .40 caliber big brother in my EDC bag, just for special occasions. Why?

Because I can. :D

ETA- Just noticed your profile locale. Just assumed by the thread's direction you were based out of Cri-town. So my apologies.....
    Can't figger for the life of me why a Texan ain't packin' REAL steel.....

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    Reason for edit: The senilty forceis with me.....
    joesmoothdog Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. chicagokid

chicagokid Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Lol I just went thru texts and I have her telling me to fix my logbook the day that her son asulted me.

I cant wait til Jan 28 I will let everyone know what happened, I think I can report them now for asking me to fix my logbooks so who do I contact the FMSCA?

4. S M D

S M D Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2012
    sacramento ca
    Well one situation at a time only thing they care for right now is what is on the police report . Anything else you bring up in court probably won't even be looked at. Then when that case is settled you can sue them personally for what they owe you etc.

I suggest a lawyer. Maybe a lawyer from the http://www.ooida.com most of these basic lawyers are losers telling you what you want to hear just to take your money.

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  5. chicagokid

chicagokid Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2012
    I have a good lawyer and have known him for 25 years, I have never did anything but do what they gave asked me even driven over hours but not by maybe 2 to 4 hours over. I have a text asking her to fix my log book so I think I can get them in a little more hot water.

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  6. Arky

Arky Heavy Load Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Wow, what a story. I would take the attorneys advice though and stop posting on social media...COMPLETELY. Wait til the legal proceedings are over, then you can talk about it.

7. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    This is Chicago we're talking about-or as of late "Chiraq"!!
    In that city you never bring a knife to a GUNFIGHT!:eek:

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  8. Vincent2254

Vincent2254 Light Load Member

Aug 27, 2015
    Yeah bro u should stop all social media..the logs can go against you..cuz ur the driver and you are suppose to follow the regulations no matter what as a professional driver...so be careful what u say and do as your told by your lawyer. These slimebags should be repremanded not you..remember truck drivers are guilty until proven innocent unfortunately and log violations will bury you no matter what you were told to do by company. I know its tempting to want to tell your story and it is interesting but i wouldnt risk it. Good luck and hammer down on these goons!

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  9. stevep1977

stevep1977 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Did your logs show you on duty when the owners son was pummeling you?

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  10. flightwatch

flightwatch Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Somewhere in Texas
    That knife will provide me a much better chance of defense than what the op (or millions of others) had though.

The only reason why I don't have a gun on me 24/7 is because I don't want to get pulled over in NJ or Cali and end up spending the next 10 years in prison because of their draconian carry laws. When I'm home, it's a different story though.

Puppage, drvrtech77 and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  11. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    Plus it's illegal to carry a knife longer than 2.5 inches in Chicago.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.