ATS 2011 status???

Discussion in 'Anderson' started by shaunjon, Jun 22, 2011.

1. bigdipper

bigdipper Light Load Member

Apr 10, 2012
    FLORIDA
    Sounds great! Looks like ATS is owned by US EXPRESS?
    Thanks & Good Luck to ya!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. taxiguy79

taxiguy79 Bobtail Member

Jan 26, 2012
    im not to sure about that i havnt heard anything meet the ceo's bother in st cloud so i dont think it is but idk and u2

4. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

NO USXpress DOES NOT OWN ATS.

That would have Harold Anderson rolling in his grave....

5. lsherrouse

lsherrouse Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2008
    I love it here. Bring friends.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
  6. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2012
    Orlando,Fl
    Hahaha yess I guess he confused whit anorld tranportation services!

7. usramc

usramc Light Load Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Any new info on ats? Both co side and l/o side?

8. lsherrouse

lsherrouse Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2008
    I am an o/o here at Ats. I love it. I have a lot of friends here that are on the lease and they like it. When you first start you will be on mileage. It's tough at first but start pulling permit load to get to a class 2 driver and get on percentage. My best buddie was on company side but he had to quit because he was going to Philippines for to months so corporate so quit and but as soon as he gets back he is going to lease. Company side you get the junk usually everybody does not want to pull. Not that bad though according to him. Everybody is friendly unless you give them a reason to be pissed at you. On home time for company side my friend was home as much as he wanted. He lives in Alabama If you wish to join here, and if I refer you, I can recommend your dispatcher. That can be your ticket to $$$.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
  9. usramc

usramc Light Load Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Sounds good to me. I'm thinking I really like the sound of them. I'll call a recruiter today.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  10. usramc

usramc Light Load Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Nope, gotta have a year of otr before they'll talk to you, military or not.

11. L-Train

L-Train Light Load Member

Jun 19, 2011
    21º 18' N, 157º 51' W
    Looking at ATS Heavy Haul, I live in Toledo OH and I started with Roehl on there flatbed/Specialized and hauled about everything you could on a skate board besides hazmat. I am currently Driving for a Husband/Wife group that is leased into a company. They are not keeping my truck up to par and I am looking for something that isn't going to risk my record. I have read to many horror stories about L/P and not looking for that right now. I am going C/D and getting my own truck from a dealer. Anyways what options do I have here? I would stay out a month at a time with Roehl only to bring home about 1500-1800 per month and momma wasn't happy with it. I have a little over 9 years in the Infantry and I am not afraid to get dirty and work my ### off. Any insight would be great, as there are other companies that I am looking at as well at this time. Thank you.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.