ATS 2011 status???

Discussion in 'Anderson' started by shaunjon, Jun 22, 2011.

1. seawheeler

seawheeler Heavy Load Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Central, IL
    What type of freight are you hauling? What is the average length of haul? How do they work home time, when you want it or when they let you?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bucksplitter

bucksplitter Bobtail Member

Apr 23, 2010
    i am a lease operator for ATS. their lease is more of a rental agreement that you can walk away from. im currently on my third year with them. they are generally strict about who they hire for heavy haul. they generally start you out with general freight and work you up as high as you want to go. so if heavy haul is what you want the sky is the limit here and as far as making $1500 a month i get ill if that is all i make in a week. there is horse crap here just like any other company but i really couldn't see working for anyone else. if you want to own your own truck you should check us out . the lease program will make or brake you in the business of running a truck with out ruining your credit and at the end of your one year lease commitment you decide you want a new truck they will send you to there dealership and set you up

LostOne9 Thanks this.
  4. Sandman007

Sandman007 Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Anyone bring their own truck over to ATS? Been bit by the fleece @ CRE when I first got into trucking and shudder every time I hear that word lol. Been figuring that bout $4500 wk avg no matter what I'm hauling will fit the budget. That's @ 2500mi LOH @ $1.40cpm+fsc and tractor payments of $1500 mo.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.