ATS Info For C/D's Please

Discussion in 'Anderson' started by ArtistNATruck, Jan 5, 2015.

1. ArtistNATruck

ArtistNATruck Bobtail Member

Dec 21, 2014
    Wichita, Ks
    Looking for various experiences of Company Drivers who've worked for ATS. I am strongly concidering a move to them in March. I've read multiple experiences for the O/0's and L/p's but have yet to find anything for C/d's.

What is the reasonable avg weekly milage?

Same as above but Net Pay?

How much down time have you had on the road?

Where are you running predominantly? Cities? States?

Do they get you home on time?

Do you get the full hourly value of your time off or does 5 minutes count as a Day?

How accessible is your Driver Manager/Dispatcher? How many times and frequency have you met him/her face to face?

Do their trucks have APU's? If not what do they offer for comfort and not idling?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dale Brissey

Dale Brissey Bobtail Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Greenville, South Carolina
    I am a lease driver with ATS. I cannot speak directly to some of your questions, as I am not a company driver, but I noticed that you had no responses, so I will tell you what I can.
    From the c/D's which I have spoken to/ran with, they are happy. They seem to be doing well with pay. We run all 48 & Canada, but Canada and any oversized loads are optional.
    ATS has open door policy. You can see your fleet manager/dispatcher any time you are at the Saint Cloud terminal.
    ATS is very good at working with all drivers to meet your needs, your desires, and your desired pay.
    Super company. 3rd year with ATS. Wish I had found them years ago!
    Hope this helped.

4. Onystee counts

Onystee counts Bobtail Member

Jul 8, 2015
    Did you make the decision to go to ATS and what has it been like?

5. Kujo

Kujo Medium Load Member

Feb 6, 2012
    in the middle
    I don't know if he did or not but most of us at ATS don't get on here much. We have a private Facebook page that is highly active though. The rest of the time we are driving. Ats is a solid company I've been here since March and wish I had came here years ago. Try catching some of our drivers at a truck stop you'll have better luck getting answers.

truckerim2055 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.