Attitude problem ?

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by Cat sdp, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Just washed my truck and of course my next drop is in a gravel lot..I always drive slow not wanting to dust anyone nearby...what happens next?
    Some a hole driving like a d head,throws gravel everywhere in a hurry to walk his dog...douchebag!:biggrin_25513::biggrin_25516::biggrin_25510::boxing:

Oxbow Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Texas_hwy_287

Texas_hwy_287 Road Train Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Texas
    Speaking of attitude problem and being super slow, grocer supply out of Houston Texas near hwy 288 comes to mind. Got there a 5pm and I was told by security guard that I needed to wait til 7pm. Finally once I was given a door I started to sort and seg which I only had 3 pallets full of lightbulbs. since they want all pieces by quantity and po#numbers I ended up making 30 pallets out of those 3 skids. Keep in mind I started around 7:20pm and finished around 9pm. Finally once I was done, I went to their office and told them if anybody was going to check me out.their response was I needed to wait from upper management as they are busy. Finally this guy came around 2am to check out the freight and he took his precious time. Finally when everything was settle. I left their yard around 3:45am with a fresh 10hr clock since I got there so early and put myself off duty, I figure since I been there before i knew how slow they are. I figure If I ever go back again I might just take a sleeper tractor as it's so uncomfortable sleeping in the daycab.

4. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Wrote you an apology letter...... that's a new one...
    Can you post it please? Feel free to black out any personal information or identifiers as to who you drive for to keep it anonymous.

ReeferRick Thanks this.
  5. swaggerjacker

swaggerjacker Medium Load Member

Nov 20, 2016
    And we all live happily ever after.

ReeferRick Thanks this.
  6. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    You're wrong...here's the coercion law...

Coercion

moloko Thanks this.
  7. Blu_Ogre

Blu_Ogre Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Out west
    Now that I deliver their chemicals rather than pick up their produce... the place is fine in my book......

They suffer the same issues on the shipping side as most CA produce places. Sales guys selling stuff and ordering trucks while product is still in the field..... When picking up in Yuma or Nogales the product is still in Mexico.....

Unfortunately most of the folks that are doing the pickups will never understand that and get abusive rather than just going to the next stop.

ReeferRick Thanks this.
  8. ReeferRick

ReeferRick Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2018
    Who won the CH Robinson case? Have a link?

9. ReeferRick

ReeferRick Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2018
    Okay so the discussion on coercion law is happening on a different thread...whats your opinion on it?

10. BrandonCDLdriver

BrandonCDLdriver Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    The coercion law doesn't apply to my situation because it wasn't my employer forcing me to leave, it was FedEx.

My opinion on it? I think it's good but I hate the gov't in general so you won't get much sympathy from me on it LOL

11. Gearjammin' Penguin

Gearjammin' Penguin "Ride Fast-Truck Safe"

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
    It says 'employer,' 'SHIPPER,' 'RECEIVER.' The way I read it, you have a case.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.