Average pay structure for brokers

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by humco, Dec 12, 2017.

1. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    unless we are talking some crazy high paying load I'm not taking the time to stop, hook up the laptop and printer, log in as an administer and print out the last few days off logs, scan them, then finally email them off. That's an hour minimum. I'm all about service, but let's not waste each others time when there is a lot simpler solutions.

If they need to know where the truck is at all times while loaded, then i will gladly let them track new through macropoint. For a nominal fee of course.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wichris

wichris Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Don't know what kind of e-log you have but ours would take less than a minute to e-mail the logs to anyone.
    Push e-mail button, type in address, select date(s), hit send.

bacoman Thanks this.
  4. Canadian-Broker

Canadian-Broker Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2018
    We are based in Canada... This is our structure..

STANDARD COMMISSION –Agent earns 50% to 80% commission from every load generated from Agents own efforts (agent Accounts) based on Weekly Sales. See below for the breakdown on weekly sales.

Agent earns 50% commission from every load generated from the efforts of Deleted, sales prospecting or lead generation. These are (House Accounts) and may be worked by any agent on an individual basis that the freight has been assigned to by management personnel.

COMPENSATION BREAKDOWN- 50%- $0-$1000 Profit Weekly, 55%-$1101-$1500 Profit Weekly, 60%-
    $1501-$2500 Profit Weekly, 70%- $2501-$3500 Profit Weekly, 80% $3500 + Profit Weekly

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2018
    Reason for edit: Removed company name
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.