Avoid MAD DUCK/LUCKY 3 TRANS TRUCKING located in Illinois!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Djaysamps19, Apr 24, 2021.

1. TruckerJimbo

TruckerJimbo Medium Load Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Florida
    Don't you mean:
    Вау, Lucky Duck.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2021
    Reason for edit: Removed foreign language from post
    Lonesome Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Yeah I think that's pretty much what he implied.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2021
    Reason for edit: Removed foreign language from post
    Vampire Thanks this.
  4. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I did this time....:p

Lonesome Thanks this.
  5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I’m sure he was actually thinking Purple Cow but that was already taken! lol

6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    or Chocolate Covered..... chocolate.jpg

7. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Yummmm, Chocolate Covered Trucking, hopefully with a soft caramel center.

Vampire and Lonesome Thank this.
  8. Capacity

Capacity Road Train Member

Jul 28, 2019
    Neenah Wi
    Maybe they made duck sauce ,.at Mad Duck inc.

Lonesome, TB John and mjd4277 Thank this.
  9. jonahseth28

jonahseth28 Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2021
    I experienced the same thing with this company. The exact same scenario. They are liars and thieves. One situation with them was. They deducted $1700 from my pay. $449 every pay period for a tag. After 1 1/2 month still no tag and the temporary tag that they gave me expired. Ivan who runs the company told me that he mailed it to my home and base on the tracking. I received it. I ask for the tracking number he refused to give it to me. I had to call Illinois Secretary of state to find out that they never issued the tag and that the company ( some other logistic company) owed $1500 on the tag. I asked Ivan weeks prior that i will do my own tag and he insist that he paid for mines already. Then a few drivers found out that they have been stealing money from them. Its a long list of things with this company that is to much to write. Stay away from them. They will deduct your pay for everything and try to book you load that pays crap. They will tell you a load is paying 3k and but getting 4k for it.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  10. Djaysamps19

Djaysamps19 Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2020
    Wow! I am so sorry that this happened to you. As soon as I noticed how shady Mad Duck is I left. They even go by 3 different names such panda logistics and lucky 3 trans. I noticed that the drivers on the ELD system slowly started to decrease over time so more people must have become aware of what they are really doing.

They still owe me over 1500$ in escrow which is something else that they deduct but will never pay you. The only thing that is sort of okay is the dispatchers but no matter how much money they make you, you will never get the full amount due to random deductions that they create every week but aren’t in their contract.

11. Highwaydrifter61

Highwaydrifter61 Light Load Member

May 5, 2019
    I see ads on Craigslist all the time from companies that seem to just pop out of nowhere offering unusually high mileage rates for company drivers. They all have several things in common. 1. They all pay drivers 1099 2. No medical benefits or extra pay for layovers,detention or breakdown 3. Predominantly run volvos 4. Chicago based 5. Owned by Russians, Indians(not native Americans) or others from certain European countries. These "fly by night" companies will potentially screw you at some point or another because their main purpose is to make money by any means necessary. I'm only speculating but that seems to be the pattern.
    Personally I wouldn't trust any company that doesn't have a proven track record further than I could throw them.

Vampire Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.