Avoid Marten Transport LTD.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by cwby4u93610, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redbull7940

redbull7940 Bobtail Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Atl Ga
    Watch out for these fools. I was there for a year and a half and fired for a conflict with a shop employee while we were own personal time.

They were good up front then they hired a new president from Knight Transportation. The one year he was there he turned 6000 drivers. They make you run illeagal and ##### if you dont take the load and give you a service failure if you are late.

Now if you go to the mondovi terminal you have to have your drivers badge to get in to the office as it has to be swipped.

They also cut the pay and made us go to a sliding scale. Also cut the drivers to the per diem pay if not on it.

Now I cant buy a job because they black balled me on my dac

therobot Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. groundpounder

groundpounder Road Train Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Sorry too hear about that, find a smaller company if you can because a lot of them don't use DAC......good luck..

GP

therobot Thanks this.
  4. 120nat

120nat Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2008
    Anderson,SC
    I know what you mean I did my 6 months and ran from that place they put on my DAC was late on a load all the plans they send you you can't do legally every load i ever got Marten is a serious bottom feeder you have been warned

therobot Thanks this.
  5. groundpounder

groundpounder Road Train Member

Nov 13, 2009
    I was leased to Marten back '97 or so, I lasted all of about 2 months and bailed.....My dispatcher was a total jerk, he had the nerve to tell me I'll go where HE sends me...I told him " you better take a closer look at my truck number because its MINE not yours, so you can go F yourself "...

That pretty much ended my Marten career..

GP

therobot Thanks this.
  6. therobot

therobot Bobtail Member

May 20, 2008
    Marten is one of THE worst companies out there!

free spirited1 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.