Back with the orange.

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Poonok, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Wow, 92 huh? No wonder they're always passing me....lol

lovesthedrive Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Yep...i myself would never get that high...some of these guys like to see $$$$ come out the stack...lol

4. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    Yikes! @92 they probably will only see 3mpg.

5. CrossettDriver

CrossettDriver Light Load Member

Sep 18, 2012
    Jamestown,NY
    Does Schneider make all drivers that are slightly overweight do a sleep test

6. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

- This would be where I'd quote all that sleep apnea posts. Let's pretend I did.

Stop trying to be logical folks, just drink the kool-aid the fellow arguing with you all is. ;)

If a company sends you to a company owned/paid for doctor why would one be happy with that especially if told you couldn't go to their own personal doc? Seems to me a second opinion would be warranted an such cases. This is logic though so please ignore it if you so desire.

I'm glad people care about others health so much the act like they know better then the person whose health is being questioned. I would think if i was having issues breathing...I'd know. At lest I do every time I get sick..or so I thought.

Can anyone tell me where I can get my Internet doctor certification? Do I need a special online school? or can I just go to webmd and read up an just start telling everyone \what is best for them?

Drink the kool aid man...just drink it in maaaan.
    [​IMG]

Sirscrapntruckalot - Please keep your logical and rational thinking out of my debate.

7. mattymatt

mattymatt Light Load Member

Jun 24, 2014
    I had my sleep apnea study at one of the top ten hospital systems in the country and it came back negative. If some company-paid doctor wants to refute that, I might have to get an attorney involved. Seriously, I wonder if Big Orange gets some kickbacks through this "sleep apnea" program.

8. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    doubt it. since the company provides a loaner machine until ins kicks in then covers everything associated with apnea at ZERO cost to the driver. $900 in supplies every year plus the machine at 1 to 2 k every 5 years.

mattymatt Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.