Bad move !!!

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by bigtime5630, Nov 15, 2012.

1. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Maybe you should get in touch with my God, he loves everyone regardless of their indiscretions. I have never feared my God and have been very blessed my whole life.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Boardhauler

Boardhauler Road Train Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Ballin' in it for Shakey
    You are right I mis-spoke & apologize for doing so.

4. dude6710

dude6710 Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2010
    MN
    Who cares about your god. Oh wait, nobody.

Darky Thanks this.
  5. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Originally Posted by bigtime5630

snipped...........We,re god fearing people

Let me clarify what I meant so there's a better understanding.

GOD.....Good Orderly Direction or do the next right thing during your short time here on this piece of rock and you won't have to fear anyone or anything.

I just get a laugh out of people that use religion as a way to justify their mistakes and indiscretions. We are in the most scrutinized, regulated industry in this country, we have rules and regulations imposed upon us that carries over into our personal lives, there are consequences for all our actions, we have choices to make in every aspect of our lives, just do the next right thing and you won't have to worry about what will happen down the road, either in trucking or the afterlife.

And to reply to your question about my God, I care, isn't that all that matters?

Voyager1968 Thanks this.
  6. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL
    I believe somedays that truckers are more regulated than doctor's, look at all the doctors, etc who end up on drugs and not caught till something happens or someone turns them in, I don't even think they make them do mandatory drug tests either.

7. Tennessee Trucker

Tennessee Trucker Heavy Load Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Winchester,Tn.
    You need to go over to the friends house and punch them square in the face, and then find new friends

8. Tennessee Trucker

Aug 17, 2011
    Winchester,Tn.
    Guess what even if its legalized I almost guarantee you the FMCSA will pass a regulation prohibiting its use by any commercial drivers, they can do that you know

9. Tennessee Trucker

Aug 17, 2011
    Winchester,Tn.
    I could be wrong, but I think he can take substance abuse training and get your CDL straightened out. I had a freind of mine a few years back get al coked up out in Bakersfield and drove straight through to Omaha in 1 day, The dispatcher saw it on the qualcomm and had him tested, he lost his license, did the substance abuse classes, and is driving today.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.