bad swift mentor BEWARE

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by butterfli73, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    There are those who will say that's not enough. However, in my opinion, if you can't safely conduct a vehicle down the road and perform other maneuvers properly after 250 hours, don't waste your time driving. You'll never get it.

At least they don't do what Prime does: 60K combined miles, which with some trainers can take 6 months. And there are a lot of things you will never learn at Prime that you will get at Swift. This from personal experience.

JustSonny and Saddle Tramp Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Texas-Nana

Texas-Nana Princess Drives-a-Lot

Apr 23, 2008
    Nana's empty nest
    Injun I'm now looking for a metallic orange truck! Would love to meet ya. And Oldnew too!

JustSonny Thanks this.
  4. DC CAB

DC CAB Medium Load Member

There is one in Decatur.

JustSonny Thanks this.
  5. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    There are a few out there....but I'm in El Paso today.....and the way this area is, probably tomorrow as well. :biggrin_25510:

When I have the time and money, I will be putting my LLC name and logo on the truck. Then I'll stick out like a sore thumb....

LLC name is Taiowa Transportation, logo will be a gear that is drawn to look like a medicine wheel and colored for the Four Directions. Name on the back of the truck will be Many Paths, and no, you are not allowed to hijack that name. I earned that one from the Chief fair and square.

JustSonny Thanks this.
  6. Texas-Nana

Apr 23, 2008
    Nana's empty nest
    quickdodge I meant I'll be looking for Injun's truck from now on. Do you have an orange one too?

Injun.....no need to worry......I won't steal your company name. I figured out long ago what name we'd call our co. if we were to go o/o. We always say we'll go o/o when pigs fly.......so we'd call it "pigs flew trucking" :biggrin_2559:

cookie278, JustSonny and Injun Thank this.
  7. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Real SMART....
    "walk away"......and get "dinged" with "abandonment"........real smart.
    How long would you think you can remain a truck driver with THAT on your record?
    And don't give me any BS about getting that changed on your DAC, because it is next to IMPOSSIBLE to get something removed from your DAC.....unless you can prove (thru the Courts) is is an outright lie.
    And good luck finding a Lawyer who will work for next to nothing just so you can prove a point.

JustSonny Thanks this.
  8. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Certainly not "blue-tooth"...

JustSonny Thanks this.
  9. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick

Funny.....:biggrin_2559: Love it... Would have been great last year when everyone was all abuzz about the Swine Flu....

I was just yanking people's chains. I know there isn't anyone here disreputable enough to steal a trademarked name...:biggrin_25522: I re-read it and it does seem to come across a little harsh. It wasn't intended.

JustSonny and Texas-Nana Thank this.
  10. Texas-Nana

Apr 23, 2008
    Nana's empty nest
    Injun I never thought it was harsh at all! I was just joking back with ya. *grins cause we're both so polite*

JustSonny Thanks this.
  11. DC CAB

DC CAB Medium Load Member

No ma'am. I thought you were talking about a lease truck. There is one of those orange ones at the Decatur terminal.

JustSonny Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.