Banned by TQL brokers

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by cominghomesc, Jul 18, 2012.

1. MB_Guru

MB_Guru Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2011
    USA
    False statements and false load listing by them is not a problem for them, is it their business ethics?. I called on a load listed as one pick one drop and when I called he says it has three stops on it. WTF

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. nick79

nick79 Bobtail Member

Aug 7, 2012
    FMCSA need to make law about broker posting wrong info and getting detention to driver for more than two hours.

4. 6wheeler

6wheeler Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Ha ha. Old school saying for thoses who haven't heard it. Wouldn't touch it with a 51 foot poll

ingedavi Thanks this.
  5. pg12

pg12 Bobtail Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Was your ban ever removed?

6. joker760

joker760 Light Load Member

Jul 8, 2012
    NJ
    He stated in one of his posts his ban was indeed removed.

7. MSTEECEE

MSTEECEE Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Anaheim, CA
    TQL will not pay detention......and they will definitely pretend not to know that your drop location has changed.......and I have never seen a $3 or $4 load......who is the agent you are dealing with cause I know a lot of them....

8. Boardman

Boardman Bobtail Member

Sep 29, 2012
    I have cancellled them out and had my insurance co. Void tql as certificate holder , and still getting calles from them, some times when i post my truck i put a note that no TQL, if we all do that that will teach them a lesson.

EZX1100 Thanks this.
  9. Bigray

Bigray Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    my dealings with a broker yest. TQL , called on a load going 1284 miles paying 1550, told me he had 1625 in the load, i could'nt believe it, so i made some calls and found the shipper, he actually had 2625 in the load. called him back later in the day to let him know i still had a truck available and could do it for 2400 where he lied some more saying he did'nt have it in their witch i countered in letting him know exactly what he had in it. he procedes to let me know that he's just doing his job (lying) and that he knows the market will bear a much lesser amount.

we as O/O need to know BEP and a fair price to haul for, this is the first time i caught a broker lying to me, i am so displeased with this Co. and their business practices.

Itsbrokeagain Thanks this.
  10. ennis

ennis Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Just disregard the tql loads the reason they post so many loads becouse they can receive phone calls after you been dispatched and find a cheaper carrier and cancel your load my rule with tql if they call me i ask for tonu writing on confirmation min $600 that reveals their real intension on produce season i dont even pick their phone i could not care less about them ,they just call you even if hey dont have the load so forget about them

11. EZX1100

EZX1100 Road Train Member

Aug 18, 2012
    ouch

that wasnt nice

not justifying anything by TQL, but she is only a messenger/lackey, not the big cahoona

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.