Baylor Trucking

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Packdaddy62, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Packdaddy62

Packdaddy62 Bobtail Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Dunkirk, Ohio
    Hello my fellow dedicated drivers..My name is Ron Green and I have had a career of OTR driving for many years as well as some it really takes a special person to be able to be on the road away from family all week but without us we know that the economy would truly suffer..Even tho we dedicate ourselves to making our living there are sacrificies to any employment. My hat tips to all that help the wheels roll smoothly. With that being said, I am letting you know that I have been employed with Baylor Trucking...I have to let you know that I would recommend this company to drive for. Bob and Beth Baylor are considerate people and they have a deep understanding for their people. Its a family business that has grown and has helped myself and others to have a stable income..I know Mama is happy I am able to come home every weekend or whenever needed .. I have been in the Lease program with them for a little over a year.. Even before being in the Lease program I was also able to get home for the weekends. Baylor will work with you .. I just wanted to let you know that if you are looking for a place that is above some of the issues we all know exist in our line of living. Check them out. I am well known as a get it done guy I am a good reference. Thank You for your time. God Bless the road you travel. Ron Green

pete1 and seawind Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jynxx

Jynxx Medium Load Member

Mar 16, 2011
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Hello Ron and welcome to the forums. Thank you for the info. It does sound a little like you are a recruiter for Baylor. lol

4. jlkklj777

jlkklj777 20 Year Truckload Veteran

Oct 1, 2007
    Duncannon, Pa
    Its good that you get home on the weekends but if you expect others to be interested in Baylor you will need to offer alot more information. Pay scale, benefits, operating area, how the management treats the drivers, how the shop takes care of the equipment etc.

5. RickSt

RickSt Medium Load Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Leesburg, Fl
    I worked for Baylor for almost 16 years as a driver and as a dispatcher. I left over 8 years ago with no ill feelings toward Bob or Beth. The money was good then and the checks will never bounce. Bob runs a tight ship and expects nothing but the best from and for his employees.

pete1 Thanks this.
  6. pete1

pete1 Heavy Load Member

What you say here sounds good but then I see stuff on here that says they are a bunch of crazy people......are they????? Just wondering......:biggrin_2556:

7. pete1

pete1 Heavy Load Member

Some of it is funny though, like one guy complaining that the mechanics wouldn't let him take a truck until they fixed properly and that they were after him to keep his logs legal... really..what a dumb### he doesn't know how good he has it

8. bigdipper

bigdipper Light Load Member

Apr 10, 2012
    FLORIDA
    I'm interested in joining BAYLOR TRUCKING but it appears they don't allow a small dog for a lease operator......

9. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    That's odd ,I applied there awhile back and they would have hired me with my dog if I would have been interested in leasing with them.Try Bay&Bay Transfer,they'll hire you and your dog if you lease.

bigdipper Thanks this.
  10. pete1

pete1 Heavy Load Member

I would talk to them. They are really nice people.
    I applied with them but went with another company that runs out of my area.

11. bigdipper

bigdipper Light Load Member

Apr 10, 2012
    FLORIDA
    Thanks to both of you!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.