Bells cb and screwdriver radio tech?

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by usmc041127, Mar 14, 2011.

1. wolverine11

wolverine11 Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2015
    What kind of radios did you purchase? I have noticed from looking at his website that he has a great selection of radios,antennas, and microphones and his prices are really good too.

bored silly Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bored silly

bored silly Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2016
    His problem is he can't accept that bells is a full service cb shop. Trying to get a hold of Mark is ridiculous and only being able to do it on Facebook is totally ridiculous. Hes frickin all the way in las cruces nm. And it's mail order only. Way too much hassle for most all people/drivers

4. bored silly

Jul 1, 2016
    I already told ya that wolfie

wolverine11 Thanks this.
  5. bored silly

Jul 1, 2016
    Wolfie do me a favor if you get by Bob's in Richmond HILL . SEE IF HES OPEN AND THAT HES ALRIGHT. HES HAD HEALTH PROBLEMS THANKS MAN. HES A GOOD MAN AND A Friend ......

6. wolverine11

wolverine11 Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2015
    No problem but it wont be on this trip, Im currently in Auburn In and picking up load Friday morning going back to Florida. Maybe another member reading this may get by there and let us know.

bored silly Thanks this.
  7. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Just for the record here's another happy customer. You decide if he got his money's worth.

8. bored silly

Jul 1, 2016
    That's not a BADD sounding radio I've heard alot worse. I only have to run my 955 at 2/3 o'clock to get full mic gain. Sounds like he needs to turn his talkback down if it squeals at 4 o'clock or move his external speaker.... he's real happy with his 1:1 on his funky made. And obviously has no clue how far he can transmit or receive..

9. peabody830

peabody830 Bobtail Member

Jun 18, 2017
    If there set up right they turn mic gain up all the way and sound clear and don't squeal.

BTShepp Thanks this.
  10. peabody830

peabody830 Bobtail Member

Jun 18, 2017
    The guy I use was at the petrol at the 226 of 80. He moved to Hubbard just down the road to the 234. They use a scope to tune radios .his family been doing it for 25 years

11. bored silly

Jul 1, 2016
    Most radios are at their full potential at 2/3 o'clock with the Mic gain.... very powerful radios certainly are. Just about every tech will tell you that. I can run my Mic gain wide open if I wish but it's not necessary. Squeal and feedback most always come from a crap talkback that's not adjustable or and the position of a external speaker.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.